2009 SCTA

Re: 2009 SCTA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:44 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:28 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:20 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:38 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:47 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:37 pm Holy...
CRC takes OR to OT.
What are the rankings on these teams? LOL
Crickets from the experts when CRC took them to final seconds in OT. OR lucky not to lose before OT
Please, even the best NHL teams have off games. Depending on line ups and who comes to play it’s only natural that 14 year olds will have games where it’s not their best performance.

Hop off.
Ok. Only OR are allowed to have “off games” as an excuse but everyone else is shit. Hypocrite
I’m missing the part where I said everyone else was shit?

And an excuse for what? I don’t need an excuse to tell you that sometimes 14 year olds are not always going to perform like the little puppets we make them to be.

Teams have off games. Period.

Look at OR record and stats. Speaks for themselves

I went and looked, they went to OT with two bottom teams in playoffs and never played in a top tournament against any top teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:34 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:47 am What are the rankings on these teams? LOL
Crickets from the experts when CRC took them to final seconds in OT. OR lucky not to lose before OT
Please, even the best NHL teams have off games. Depending on line ups and who comes to play it’s only natural that 14 year olds will have games where it’s not their best performance.

Hop off.
Ok. Only OR are allowed to have “off games” as an excuse but everyone else is shit. Hypocrite

And an excuse for what? I don’t need an excuse to tell you that sometimes 14 year olds are not always going to perform like the little puppets we make them to be.

I went and looked, they went to OT with two bottom teams in playoffs and never played in a top tournament against any top teams.
And your point is?
Sorry I see 1 loss this year.
I don’t care how you win. A win is a win.

They have played G teams and other good teams not in the scta as well… I think I’m missing the point of the post?

Are hockey teams never supposed to lose? Just be permanently undefeated ?
Is this all we care about? Wins and loses?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:04 pm

Hop off.

And your point is?

They have played G teams and other good teams not in the scta as well… I think I’m missing the point of the post?

Quit playing stupid, you pigeons won't even win omha's. Whoever reps the O at OHFs will get crap pumped by DMF. OR is built on a house of cards. I'd be pissed if our coach hid from top team tournaments to preserve a record vs AA teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:19 pm

Hop off.

And your point is?

Quit playing stupid, you pigeons won't even win omha's. Whoever reps the O at OHFs will get crap pumped by DMF. OR is built on a house of cards. I'd be pissed if our coach hid from top team tournaments to preserve a record vs AA teams.
Again confused …as no where on this site does someone say Oakville is going to win omhas
That’s you spouting your insecurities. Where does your kid play?

Post by Guest »

Hop off.

And your point is?

Did you just really type this .... Is this all we care about? Wins and loses? .... ? Why else do you play a game? This is competitive highest end hockey. I think the soccer mom needs to go back to 4yr house league and cut up some oranges so everyone get their equal share and a prize and the end of the year?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:19 pm

And your point is?

Again confused …as no where on this site does someone say Oakville is going to win omhas
That’s you spouting your insecurities. Where does your kid play?
On a team that played much tougher competition than your soft pigeons

Post by Guest »

OR will win the OMHA Championship. They have played determined hockey all year. They are easy to dislike, but their detractors’ comments reek of jealousy.

How did BR make it out of that bracket? I’m not sure anyone wanted to win that mess.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:06 pm OR will win the OMHA Championship. They have played determined hockey all year. They are easy to dislike, but their detractors’ comments reek of jealousy.

How did BR make it out of that bracket? I’m not sure anyone wanted to win that mess.
what G teams has OR played VK in exhibition game
who else? and yes they beat VK but they were whole new team, this was one if not their first game.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:55 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:06 pm OR will win the OMHA Championship. They have played determined hockey all year. They are easy to dislike, but their detractors’ comments reek of jealousy.

who else? and yes they beat VK but they were whole new team, this was one if not their first game.
They played Marlies and lost 6-4.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:42 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:55 pm

They played Marlies and lost 6-4.
Simple as it is OR is a falsely ranked team will not win outside the AA league the playoffs pool they came form. Going to be so many hurt feelings after the reality of playing nobody's all year and getting smack in OMHA Championships.