2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Several players from mid pack teams, wouldn't call those players bottom end AA .

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:31 pm Several players from mid pack teams, wouldn't call those players bottom end AA .
How many from his team the rangers?
That goalie is small for aa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:43 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:31 pm Several players from mid pack teams, wouldn't call those players bottom end AA .
5 players. Not the strongest in A.
They got no one of significance in the AA loop.
They will be battling for last place with west mall.
I think westmall is actually better.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pm
5 is overstating it. The coach knows he's rebuilding and is focusing on bringing in the right kid/parent group, which includes existing AA players. Expect lopsided games to start and hopefully more competitiveness after Christmas. Depends on what you and your kid are looking for. Your kid might win more games with the Rat kids from this year but you'll have to spend the whole season with their parents. Pick your poison.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:49 pm
5 is overstating it. The coach knows he's rebuilding and is focusing on bringing in the right kid/parent group, which includes existing AA players. Expect lopsided games to start and hopefully more competitiveness after Christmas. Depends on what you and your kid are looking for. Your kid might win more games with the Rat kids from this year but you'll have to spend the whole season with their parents. Pick your poison.
Loosing 34 games in a row is no fun. And that’s what in store for the panthers next year. Just like Duffield 2 years ago and forced them to fold. Panthers are next.
Good luck with that. Hopefully the parent group is good with losing.

Post by Guest »

If it's that many from Rangers A then yes West Mall will be better. Lol What's with all the A players moving up who shouldn't? That Rangers A team was a bad team this year, how can more than maybe 1-2 of them be ready to move up? Wild man.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:34 pm
If it's that many from Rangers A then yes West Mall will be better. Lol What's with all the A players moving up who shouldn't? That Rangers A team was a bad team this year, how can more than maybe 1-2 of them be ready to move up? Wild man.
The Panthers don't look good at all from what I seen. Resorting to filling with A players or risk of team folding. I would prefer to fold as it would keep better competition within the loop.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:40 am
The Panthers don't look good at all from what I seen. Resorting to filling with A players or risk of team folding. I would prefer to fold as it would keep better competition within the loop.
It has become very bad, he is taking his buddies with him. What a shame for this organization

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:27 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:40 am
It has become very bad, he is taking his buddies with him. What a shame for this organization
He has no choice. He has to fill with A players who cant move up to any other team in the division. I've been to the skates and its pathetic. I thought Rattlers looked bad but at least that group can take a pass. These guys cant even cycle the puck. It was frustrating for my kid who is average to be in that environment out for a skate. It reminded me of house league evaluation skates.
New Panthers team is really bad guy. Thats no joke

Post by Guest »

Enough about all this panthers talk. Game 1 tonight at westwood. Predictions??