2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:33 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 pm I will tell you why it’s a sweep, because you are too $tupid to figure it out yourself. Yes, I agree. A sweep is 3 wins in a 5 game series.
But here is the caveat, in professional sports there is NO SUCH thing as a tie in a playoff game. SO, this is a GTHL sweep. There you go $tupid. This is why you re-tards like you report to guy like me. Later. I’m done debating this.
Disclaimer: That is of course if VR wins the next 2 games. Which gives them 3 wins and 1 tie. No losses. Lots of hockey left to call it a sweep.
Sweep all you want…
Woodbridge curling club looking for players.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 pm I will tell you why it’s a sweep, because you are too $tupid to figure it out yourself. Yes, I agree. A sweep is 3 wins in a 5 game series.
But here is the caveat, in professional sports there is NO SUCH thing as a tie in a playoff game. SO, this is a GTHL sweep. There you go $tupid. This is why you re-tards like you report to guy like me. Later. I’m done debating this.
Disclaimer: That is of course if VR wins the next 2 games. Which gives them 3 wins and 1 tie. No losses. Lots of hockey left to call it a sweep.
This is a troll. Not even the VR parents are that thick in the head. Well maybe a couple are. Ok maybe a few.
Right maybe the concept of a seeepnis just too complex for their little heads.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:51 am
This is a troll. Not even the VR parents are that thick in the head. Well maybe a couple are. Ok maybe a few.
Right maybe the concept of a sweep is just too complex for their little heads.

Post by Guest »

Right maybe the concept of a sweep is just too complex for their little heads.
Yes, apparently a tie is a win. Another cog in the woke agenda we just have to accept even though we know it's completely wrong. Thanks, Trudeau.

Post by Guest »

Board has been quiet lately on team builds. I heard the Terries lost a few players recently to the Rattlers. True? I thought the Rattlers were on the cusp of folding?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:13 am Board has been quiet lately on team builds. I heard the Terries lost a few players recently to the Rattlers. True? I thought the Rattlers were on the cusp of folding?
I think the Terriers and Caps will be near the bottom as well, not too much talent there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:38 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:13 am Board has been quiet lately on team builds. I heard the Terries lost a few players recently to the Rattlers. True? I thought the Rattlers were on the cusp of folding?
I think the Terriers and Caps will be near the bottom as well, not too much talent there
Caps, Beast, and Eagles loaded up this year. Not sure where your getting your sources from

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:44 am
Caps, Beast, and Eagles loaded up this year. Not sure where your getting your sources from
Never mentioned The Eagles and Beast. Caps have not improved, they will be down in the standings

Post by Guest »

lol source seems to be..."board was quiet, I love drama and talking about teams "falling apart" let me go make a post."

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:40 pm
lol source seems to be..."board was quiet, I love drama and talking about teams "falling apart" let me go make a post."
you want drama you go to the Rattlers. you want to be a winner, you come to the wolverines ;)