2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:52 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:46 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:10 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:08 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:01 pm Okay enough with the Rattlers. They are going to be crap and everyone knows it. Lets move on.

Anyone know what happened with the Beast?
They held a tryout like everyone else will this week.
Beast will be locked up by tonight
So is everyone
Rangers lost zero forwards . Lost one d to aaa filled his spot with a much slower but bigger d . They should stay about the same . Gotta hand it to sam for not disturbing the structure of his team . Still curious to see the commitment level of the beast and ns coach’s come October/november . How did Toros improve forwards ? Where did they come from .
What's the news on the Scrapitals? I heard the team blew up again.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:14 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:01 pm Okay enough with the Rattlers. They are going to be crap and everyone knows it. Lets move on.

Anyone know what happened with the Beast?
So is everyone
Rangers lost zero forwards . Lost one d to aaa filled his spot with a much slower but bigger d . They should stay about the same . Gotta hand it to sam for not disturbing the structure of his team . Still curious to see the commitment level of the beast and ns coach’s come October/november . How did Toros improve forwards ? Where did they come from .
Not what I heard last night. Caps cut another 4 strong kids at tryouts. They loaded up and starting their spring training this week already.

Post by Guest »

that sounds like a bit of a stretch, where are all these top kids coming from?

out of the woodwork?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:30 am that sounds like a bit of a stretch, where are all these top kids coming from?

out of the woodwork?
Caps will surprise everyone. Wait and see.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:30 am that sounds like a bit of a stretch, where are all these top kids coming from?

out of the woodwork?
Caps will surprise everyone. Wait and see.
Caps may have built the dream team this year but they will still need to prove it on the ice. I heard they only kept 7 top players from last season and hand picked the rest. Most of the top teams only replaced 2-3.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 am

So is everyone
Not what I heard last night. Caps cut another 4 strong kids at tryouts. They loaded up and starting their spring training this week already.
Nothing like decommitting at the death and leaving players in the lurch. Typical trashy behaviour from this league. Winning is more important than people so it's all worth it in the end when they are in the NHL. Team will be strong. I would rather play play on a team where commitments are respected even if it means you miss out on a few players at the end. What are these players supposed to do now? They could have easier found good teams with some notice. Now what do they have as options? Options will be very grim and that's why it's wrong to do this at the death.

I believe Sharks are looking for one F so that could be an option for one player. They may not make the playoffs but they treat people right over there. I have no idea who else even has spots. With these coaches, I guess you just have to be better than one player and you can pass your troubles on to another family.

Capitals may be strong now but they still aren't classy.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:01 am

So is everyone
Nothing like decommitting at the death and leaving players in the lurch. Typical trashy behaviour from this league. Winning is more important than people so it's all worth it in the end when they are in the NHL. Team will be strong. I would rather play play on a team where commitments are respected even if it means you miss out on a few players at the end. What are these players supposed to do now? They could have easier found good teams with some notice. Now what do they have as options? Options will be very grim and that's why it's wrong to do this at the death.

I believe Sharks are looking for one F so that could be an option for one player. They may not make the playoffs but they treat people right over there. I have no idea who else even has spots. With these coaches, I guess you just have to be better than one player and you can pass your troubles on to another family.

Caps always have the trashiest parents. Bad organization and now 4 kids scrambling to find a spot.

Post by Guest »

What 4 kids magically appeared and wanted to play for this team?

This makes no sense, Can't see any AAA cuts actually wanting to go there and play.

There at U15 there is a finite amount of kids out there that slot into the AA tier. This idea that upper mid to high end AA talent just appeared is bullshit.

Post by Guest »

How did everyone else make out?

Haven't heard about the Rattlers in a while

Wolverines still looking?

Jets ended up mediocre

Beast make any cuts?

Eagles are full

Caps upgraded

Rangers are full

Terriers same as last year

Everyone else?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:20 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:01 am

So is everyone

Caps always have the trashiest parents. Bad organization and now 4 kids scrambling to find a spot.
GP AA in the East looking for a forward due to decommit. Has try out tonight. Should be a decent team this season.