Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:23 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:56 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:04 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:45 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:39 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:04 pm

Correct. No idea who Blades of Steel are.

Are Beach Boyz the Rangers? They lost fairly convincingly this morning.
Yes! The whole team.
Who are the Legends?
Rattlers?
Rattlers look terrible. They only can win against the panthers.

Wolverines look good. I’m the top 3
Rattlers won the same number of games as Wolverines. Wolverines lost the 5th place CONSOLATION final, meaning they came 6th. But thanks for that reporting.
None of this matters so everyone should enjoy their Sunday and relax. Both the Rattlers and the Wolverines had good tournaments. There were 16 teams so both of these two teams did well considering the large field. I thought both looked good overall and there is no way to compare the two so saying one did better than the other is not intelligent. They had similar levels of success on the weekend. Both teams should be proud of the effort and results. Anyone being negative about either team's results is a moron. Both did great. Deal with it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:39 am

Yes! The whole team.
Who are the Legends?
Rattlers?

Rattlers won the same number of games as Wolverines. Wolverines lost the 5th place CONSOLATION final, meaning they came 6th. But thanks for that reporting.
None of this matters so everyone should enjoy their Sunday and relax. Both the Rattlers and the Wolverines had good tournaments. There were 16 teams so both of these two teams did well considering the large field. I thought both looked good overall and there is no way to compare the two so saying one did better than the other is not intelligent. They had similar levels of success on the weekend. Both teams should be proud of the effort and results. Anyone being negative about either team's results is a moron. Both did great. Deal with it.
Rattlers played Goulding and Panthers. That is two of their three wins. Two terrible teams. Deal with that!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:51 pm

Who are the Legends?
Rattlers?

Rattlers played Goulding and Panthers. That is two of their three wins. Two terrible teams. Deal with that!
You're a special one eh? Well I hope you enjoy your spring tournament 6th place glory. You went 3-3, cool.
Was the wolverines team their actual team? How many players from other teams? These tournaments don't mean much. Who'd the wolverines beat? All AAA teams? Enlighten us.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:55 pm

Rattlers?

You're a special one eh? Well I hope you enjoy your spring tournament 6th place glory. You went 3-3, cool.
Was the wolverines team their actual team? How many players from other teams? These tournaments don't mean much. Who'd the wolverines beat? All AAA teams? Enlighten us.
lol not on Wolverines. Playing for a winner next year. Unlike you!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:01 pm

Clown. I know not all those players will be with them next season. Again, who'd they beat?? Any real teams? I did hear though they led the tournament with mom's walking onto the ice! That must have been a proud moment for you. What a team! What a group! Enjoy bud.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:03 pm

Clown. I know not all those players will be with them next season. Again, who'd they beat?? Any real teams? I did hear though they led the tournament with mom's walking onto the ice! That must have been a proud moment for you. What a team! What a group! Enjoy bud.
Way to bash the team that was defending you, numb nuts. PS. 3-1-1-1 (shootout loss).

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:09 pm

Way to bash the team that was defending you, numb nuts. PS. 3-1-1-1 (shootout loss).
Nobody cares about any of this except like 3 of you who think this will matter in October. BUT wait...mom on ice??? What's that about??

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:11 pm

Nobody cares about any of this except like 3 of you who think this will matter in October. BUT wait...mom on ice??? What's that about??
Rattlers had a large roster at this tournament with some former triples. Who is actually on the team and who is just skating with their friends?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:18 pm

Rattlers had a large roster at this tournament with some former triples. Who is actually on the team and who is just skating with their friends?
Heard the forwards are good but only three defence are committed total.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:18 pm

Heard the forwards are good but only three defence are committed total.
Rattlers will be 6-7 next season, and most likely have no mom's walk on the ice during a game.