2010 GTHL AA West

2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Any surprises at tryouts?

Looking forward to the exhibition games and getting the season started

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Can someone share how much the average paid coach fees are? We just got our team budget and the coach is asking for $25,000 in coaching fees. Is that normal?

Post by Guest »

That much for AA?! Is he insane?

Post by guest »

The average is about 15k for paid coach depending on track record

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:35 pm Can someone share how much the average paid coach fees are? We just got our team budget and the coach is asking for $25,000 in coaching fees. Is that normal?
What is made up in the Coaching fee? is it just his? or Assistant/Defence/Goalie?

Post by guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:43 pm Any surprises at tryouts?

Looking forward to the exhibition games and getting the season started
The only surprise I heard was HVS barely got to 13 players. Anyone know how DD made out? Who is still looking?

Post by Guest »

I guess no scores will be posted from the exhibition games? Older ages still have no scores from some time ago.

Anyone care to share how the first few ex games went?

Post by guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:45 am I guess no scores will be posted from the exhibition games? Older ages still have no scores from some time ago.

TE lost to MNS 4:1 (the TE really struggled out there and broke down during the 2nd)
HVS beat WML 5:3 (this was not a great game to watch....both are single A teams at best and will show when they play stronger teams)
ST beat GTC 3:2 (tight game and very physical. GTC major penalty cost them the game)

Anyone watch the VR vs MR and VP vs MB ?

Post by guest »

guest wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:12 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:45 am I guess no scores will be posted from the exhibition games? Older ages still have no scores from some time ago.

TE lost to MNS 4:1 (the TE really struggled out there and broke down during the 2nd)
HVS beat WML 5:3 (this was not a great game to watch....both are single A teams at best and will show when they play stronger teams)
ST beat GTC 3:2 (tight game and very physical. GTC major penalty cost them the game)

Anyone watch the VR vs MR and VP vs MB ?
VR beat the MR 5:2

The VP beat the MB as they were playing next-door. Don't know the score but one of the parents on the MB was cursing on how bad they were playing.

Post by Guest »

Any teams folding in this division or was every team able to fill rosters?