2011 AAA

Re: 2011 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:24 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:24 am Doesn’t even matter….BC is recruiting kids to pay full $$$ and sit on the bench while his buddies’ kids get all the minutes. Have you been told your kid is going to be “his guy”? That he wants to build a line/the team around your son? So was everyone else. Enjoy the jersey and practice, its the only ice your kid’ll get.
Is there any truth to this? Did I commit to the wrong team?

When he says he’ll build the team around your kid, he means your kid will sit in the middle of the bench and players will be on both sides of him, in front of him and the coaches behind him. So he’s not lying, the team will be built all around him. If you interpret what he said differently, that’s your fault.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:31 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:24 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:24 am Doesn’t even matter….BC is recruiting kids to pay full $$$ and sit on the bench while his buddies’ kids get all the minutes. Have you been told your kid is going to be “his guy”? That he wants to build a line/the team around your son? So was everyone else. Enjoy the jersey and practice, its the only ice your kid’ll get.

When he says he’ll build the team around your kid, he means your kid will sit in the middle of the bench and players will be on both sides of him, in front of him and the coaches behind him. So he’s not lying, the team will be built all around him. If you interpret what he said differently, that’s your fault.
Scary but true.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:11 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:00 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:32 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:41 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:44 pm

What team do these dusters play on?

GS, RH & JH and goalie ER

I guess these players didn’t develop in the top program
Beware this cultural shift. Will be interesting to see the personal connections clash with the deep pockets and huge egos. Not enough ice to go around.

The new forwards GS, RH & JH and goalie ER better enjoy watching the fab five (77,19,17,24, 55 and HL) get shifts 1,2,3 each and every game.
What team do these dusters currently play on? GS, RH & JH and goalie ER
Who’s JH? Team?

NYR
It’s not that jh, it’s another kid coming in.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:51 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:11 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:00 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:32 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:41 pm

Beware this cultural shift. Will be interesting to see the personal connections clash with the deep pockets and huge egos. Not enough ice to go around.

The new forwards GS, RH & JH and goalie ER better enjoy watching the fab five (77,19,17,24, 55 and HL) get shifts 1,2,3 each and every game.
What team do these dusters currently play on? GS, RH & JH and goalie ER
Who’s JH? Team?

NYR
It’s not that jh, it’s another kid coming in.
You are wrong. It is that kid. Based on his skillset I'm sure the dad paid big time for him to get on the team cause he had to be bottom 4 players on NYR

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

No. You committed to wear the jersey. But know you also committed to not play meaningful minutes in meaningful games or get any PP of PK experience. Jersey chasers will ALWAYS pay the price, literally. Unless of course you can weasel your way into a CIA closet and pretend it’s your office.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:03 pm
No. You committed to wear the jersey. But know you also committed to not play meaningful minutes in meaningful games or get any PP of PK experience. Jersey chasers will ALWAYS pay the price, literally. Unless of course you can weasel your way into a CIA closet and pretend it’s your office.
[/quote]

Call me crazy, but I thought minutes would still be based on merit for 12/13yr olds - not pre-decided before the season even starts. Which coach has the most integrity? Are there any who are honest with the parents anymore?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:24 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:03 pm
Call me crazy, but I thought minutes would still be based on merit for 12/13yr olds - not pre-decided before the season even starts. Which coach has the most integrity? Are there any who are honest with the parents anymore?
[/quote]
You sir are crazy, these coaches are living an NHL fantasy, the are on par with running a bench just like the pros! How dare you ruin their fantasy. Kids at this age don’t change at all, they have it all figured out, just ask them!

Post by Guest »

My coach said he was a pro.
Is that what he meant?
I may have made a mistake.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:14 pm My coach said he was a pro.
Is that what he meant?
I may have made a mistake.

If you pay CIA you play they only cut AA players

Post by Guest »

I don’t know why any non parent would coach this age group. 10x more posts on this age group then any other.