2008 GTHL AA West

Re: 2008 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:33 pm MB is just OK team. They had no opportunities on period 1 &2.

This might be the most moronic statement I’ve seen all year long. MB is just OK! Are you serious? Do you eat crayons? They are the most complete ‘team’ in this age group for the last 6 years. They are the benchmark for AA hockey: recruit, develop, win, promote, rinse and repeat.
[/quote]

He’s an NYK parent. They are delusional. They’re used to ruining the East but haven’t played a disciplined team like MB.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:02 pm [quote=Guest post_id=113622 time=<a href="tel:1712615636">1712615636</a> user_id=1]
MB is just OK team. They had no opportunities on period 1 &2.

This might be the most moronic statement I’ve seen all year long. MB is just OK! Are you serious? Do you eat crayons? They are the most complete ‘team’ in this age group for the last 6 years. They are the benchmark for AA hockey: recruit, develop, win, promote, rinse and repeat.
[/quote]

He’s an NYK parent. They are delusional. They’re used to ruining the East but haven’t played a disciplined team like MB.
[/quote]

Running*

Post by Guest »

This Moron donkey thought MB is AAA team.

You will learn what’s hockey 2nd game.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:20 pm This Moron donkey thought MB is AAA team.

You will learn what’s hockey 2nd game.
This Moron donkey of a NYK parent doesn’t know proper grammar :lol:

No one has ever said that MB is a AAA team. People just understand that MB is the top team in the loop, they win every year, have beat the every top OMHA and Alliance team and East team (which is barely a league in itself :lol: )

Your sorry ass little son is going to be crying once again at the end of April because his team can’t beat the Beast.

Post by Guest »

WML just folded. There are some pretty decent players out there up for grabs.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:53 am WML just folded. There are some pretty decent players out there up for grabs.
Fake news

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:58 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:53 am WML just folded. There are some pretty decent players out there up for grabs.
Fake news
No. It’s real. I have already spoken to a few parents looking for spots.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:57 am
Fake news
Agree, Fake News.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:35 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:57 am
Fake news
Agree, Fake News.
AC quit, but WML lives on...

Post by Guest »

Who is replacing him?