2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:38 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:00 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:36 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:17 pmCrickets...
…all this reveals is that most of the users are bottom feeder parents that want to stir up rumours. It is amazing how quiet it has gotten now that the reps are 4 weeks into golf season
The Fab 5 reps look amazing for next year! They would be bottom 3 in the GTHL A loop. Obviously they need to come on here and spread rumours and bs….they can’t talk the talk in person as no one would listen. We got a call to go out for a skate and it would be free….told them no thanks if I wanted to play house league id pay $400 not 10k
It is going to be a really tough season to be a reps dad, even more so than last year. Think MM first year... your son may not get a point the entire year...
I don’t think that team will have more that 30 shots on net all year. Possibly 1-2 shots per game if they are lucky

Post by Guest »

…all this reveals is that most of the users are bottom feeder parents that want to stir up rumours. It is amazing how quiet it has gotten now that the reps are 4 weeks into golf season
The Fab 5 reps look amazing for next year! They would be bottom 3 in the GTHL A loop. Obviously they need to come on here and spread rumours and bs….they can’t talk the talk in person as no one would listen. We got a call to go out for a skate and it would be free….told them no thanks if I wanted to play house league id pay $400 not 10k
It is going to be a really tough season to be a reps dad, even more so than last year. Think MM first year... your son may not get a point the entire year...
Used to it. Since the hostile takeover, they not only went winless in 12 to end the season, but did so vs MM and TT twice each.
4/5 kids of the Fab 5 went pointless, despite 1st line mins and special teams. But its all good. They are still down to pay 10k for a new pair of pants and a few sets of jerseys to look like they belong in AAA. All the money spent at private schools for hockey paid dividends.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:04 am
Used to it. Since the hostile takeover, they not only went winless in 12 to end the season, but did so vs MM and TT twice each.
4/5 kids of the Fab 5 went pointless, despite 1st line mins and special teams. But its all good. They are still down to pay 10k for a new pair of pants and a few sets of jerseys to look like they belong in AAA. All the money spent at private schools for hockey paid dividends.
A point? lol other teams will give them a point for getting out of the D zone…. Long year ahead for those reps

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:47 am
I don’t think that team will have more that 30 shots on net all year. Possibly 1-2 shots per game if they are lucky
We went to a skate and asked where the team is…coach looked at me and said well, these are the ones returning… I watched the skate and jeez its bad. Like titans U10 bad…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:15 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:47 am
We went to a skate and asked where the team is…coach looked at me and said well, these are the ones returning… I watched the skate and jeez its bad. Like titans U10 bad…
:lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Can someone honestly explain what the point is of playing AAA if you are not at the level? Ego? Status? What is it? I see it in every age group, parents forcing kids into environments they don’t belong in, and they don’t develop in fact they get worse because confidence is a real thing and when you are always getting beat, and cant compete. Why not let kids just play where they belong and if they thrive and develop into a AAA player, then move up. Hockey has been messed up because of these new age parents.

Asking in all honesty, what is it? Would love to hear from the reps parents that are going back, reps parents from U10 U11, titans parents from U10, U11, U12 and majors parents. I can’t seem to understand why you pay that much to not see results or development, but you have the extra A!

Post by Guest »

You see it it on all teams. Lots of kids on stronger and mid pack teams that don’t belong.

Post by Guest »

SS the Muessical has made all the difference for VK!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:12 am You see it it on all teams. Lots of kids on stronger and mid pack teams that don’t belong.
Can DMF beat NYR tonight? If dmf get through TM is out!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:35 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:12 am You see it it on all teams. Lots of kids on stronger and mid pack teams that don’t belong.
Can DMF beat NYR tonight? If dmf get through TM is out!!
NYR should just throw the game!