2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:21 am SS the Muessical has made all the difference for VK!
My son’s team played VK four times this year and I didn’t notice SS once. Completely irrelevant

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:15 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:47 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:38 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:00 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:36 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:17 pmCrickets...
…all this reveals is that most of the users are bottom feeder parents that want to stir up rumours. It is amazing how quiet it has gotten now that the reps are 4 weeks into golf season
The Fab 5 reps look amazing for next year! They would be bottom 3 in the GTHL A loop. Obviously they need to come on here and spread rumours and bs….they can’t talk the talk in person as no one would listen. We got a call to go out for a skate and it would be free….told them no thanks if I wanted to play house league id pay $400 not 10k
It is going to be a really tough season to be a reps dad, even more so than last year. Think MM first year... your son may not get a point the entire year...
I don’t think that team will have more that 30 shots on net all year. Possibly 1-2 shots per game if they are lucky
We went to a skate and asked where the team is…coach looked at me and said well, these are the ones returning… I watched the skate and jeez its bad. Like titans U10 bad…

Lol. It's obvious it's the same dude writing all these posts. What a f-ing loser lol. Holy chr*st, living thru your kid much?
Drama Queen, looooves this shit. Probably CD

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:37 am

…all this reveals is that most of the users are bottom feeder parents that want to stir up rumours. It is amazing how quiet it has gotten now that the reps are 4 weeks into golf season
The Fab 5 reps look amazing for next year! They would be bottom 3 in the GTHL A loop. Obviously they need to come on here and spread rumours and bs….they can’t talk the talk in person as no one would listen. We got a call to go out for a skate and it would be free….told them no thanks if I wanted to play house league id pay $400 not 10k
It is going to be a really tough season to be a reps dad, even more so than last year. Think MM first year... your son may not get a point the entire year...
I don’t think that team will have more that 30 shots on net all year. Possibly 1-2 shots per game if they are lucky
We went to a skate and asked where the team is…coach looked at me and said well, these are the ones returning… I watched the skate and jeez its bad. Like titans U10 bad…

Lol. It's obvious it's the same dude writing all these posts. What a f-ing loser lol. Holy chr*st, living thru your kid much?
Doubtful…everyone hates the reps…not just CD

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:46 am

Doubtful…everyone hates the reps…not just CD

Not everyone "hates the reps". It's 11 yr old hockey you f*cking idiot. But keep writing skid

Post by Guest »

Not CD. I'm not a fan but ND can play anywhere and even played a few U13 REPS so doubt he would trash organization.

Its the loser trash parents from the O who lost all their privilege and ice time for their literally little guys.

Still bitter about Salami your mama fall out.

yeah we know who you are. skid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:05 am

Not CD. I'm not a fan but ND can play anywhere and even played a few U13 REPS so doubt he would trash organization.

Its the loser trash parents from the O who lost all their privilege and ice time for their literally little guys.

Sorry pal your team sucks

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:53 am

I think most people think the reps org as a whole is a trash organization. Most expensive, least impressive, most hype and talk about “development” and literally 0 teams of importance at any age group. The Logo is an R for f.uck sakes. It is a cesspool of unimpressive AA caliber kids, with parents with either big pockets or big mouths. It is the last stop in AAA before the drop to AA. Tell me I am wrong

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:16 pm

I think most people think the reps org as a whole is a trash organization. Most expensive, least impressive, most hype and talk about “development” and literally 0 teams of importance at any age group. The Logo is an R for f.uck sakes. It is a cesspool of unimpressive AA caliber kids, with parents with either big pockets or big mouths. It is the last stop in AAA before the drop to AA. Tell me I am wrong
Most truthful comment on here

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:17 pmCrickets...
WOW, you sound so bitter! Look pal to everyone you sound desperate and pathetic. I don't play on the reps and I can tell you that I am glad guys like you are not on our team you should mind your own business and move along.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:16 pm

Most truthful comment on here
be careful he pull you into the station for questioning. see the pattern here people every year it's drama with the same guys but on different teams. Just go away already.