2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:17 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:38 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:00 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:36 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:17 pmCrickets...
…all this reveals is that most of the users are bottom feeder parents that want to stir up rumours. It is amazing how quiet it has gotten now that the reps are 4 weeks into golf season
The Fab 5 reps look amazing for next year! They would be bottom 3 in the GTHL A loop. Obviously they need to come on here and spread rumours and bs….they can’t talk the talk in person as no one would listen. We got a call to go out for a skate and it would be free….told them no thanks if I wanted to play house league id pay $400 not 10k
It is going to be a really tough season to be a reps dad, even more so than last year. Think MM first year... your son may not get a point the entire year...
WOW, you sound so bitter! Look pal to everyone you sound desperate and pathetic. I don't play on the reps and I can tell you that I am glad guys like you are not on our team you should mind your own business and move along.
No where to go. Sucked Salami off for a premium ice time last year and now no top GTHL AA or O AAA wants these kids. Undersized. Can't skate. parents bitter as F that whole thing fell apart.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:30 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:17 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:38 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:00 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:36 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:17 pmCrickets...
…all this reveals is that most of the users are bottom feeder parents that want to stir up rumours. It is amazing how quiet it has gotten now that the reps are 4 weeks into golf season
The Fab 5 reps look amazing for next year! They would be bottom 3 in the GTHL A loop. Obviously they need to come on here and spread rumours and bs….they can’t talk the talk in person as no one would listen. We got a call to go out for a skate and it would be free….told them no thanks if I wanted to play house league id pay $400 not 10k
It is going to be a really tough season to be a reps dad, even more so than last year. Think MM first year... your son may not get a point the entire year...
WOW, you sound so bitter! Look pal to everyone you sound desperate and pathetic. I don't play on the reps and I can tell you that I am glad guys like you are not on our team you should mind your own business and move along.
No where to go. Sucked Salami off for a premium ice time last year and now no top GTHL AA or O AAA wants these kids. Undersized. Can't skate. parents bitter as F that whole thing fell apart.
The reality of kids that are in AAA and their kids don't belong is really just linked to their parents not seeing the gap. My kid played with a kid on the reps that could barely make an AA team and his dad truly thinks he's a midlevel AAA kid. They just have these thick walleye vision (let's see how knows the movie) rose coloured glasses.

Post by Guest »

DMF!!!! see ya marlies!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:42 pmDMF!!!! see ya marlies!
DA will be fired within a month.

Post by Guest »

At the end of the day, nobody really cares, bud!

Post by Guest »

Marlieland is in shambles.
They finish out of top 4 next season. Book it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:21 pm At the end of the day, nobody really cares, bud!
Haha. Nobody….

Post by Guest »

Get the golf clubs regripped quickly TM!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:21 pm At the end of the day, nobody really cares, bud!
Sure you do, that’s why you’re on here

Post by Guest »

NYR was obviously not playing to win which is bs. They go down 3-1 and then the line they throw out is a all 2013 callups. Weird.,