2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:47 pm NYR was obviously not playing to win which is bs. They go down 3-1 and then the line they throw out is a all 2013 callups. Weird.,
Not weird at all. Win/lose means nothing to them, nothing changes.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:47 pm NYR was obviously not playing to win which is bs. They go down 3-1 and then the line they throw out is a all 2013 callups. Weird.,
Tell me you didn't watch the game without telling me you didn't watch the game. That 2013 line had 1 shift all game so they could settle the troops down. Sorry your Marlie kid didn't make it. Give DMF credit where it is due. They played NYR hard tonight.

Post by Guest »

I don't get all the hate towards the Reps, is it really that bad of an organization? I get it, Salami was a total d-bag. Apparently he pulls the same shit everywhere he goes and that's why he coaches a new team every year. I wont surprised if he never coaches again.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:19 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:42 pmDMF!!!! see ya marlies!
DA will be fired within a month.
His AA kid will get bounced off the team too

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:51 am I don't get all the hate towards the Reps, is it really that bad of an organization? I get it, Salami was a total d-bag. Apparently he pulls the same shit everywhere he goes and that's why he coaches a new team every year. I wont surprised if he never coaches again.
Lesson learned never hire anyone who’s facing criminal charges for fraud from another organization. Salami is a bad bad guy it was doomed from the start

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:12 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:51 am I don't get all the hate towards the Reps, is it really that bad of an organization? I get it, Salami was a total d-bag. Apparently he pulls the same shit everywhere he goes and that's why he coaches a new team every year. I wont surprised if he never coaches again.
Lesson learned never hire anyone who’s facing criminal charges for fraud from another organization. Salami is a bad bad guy it was doomed from the start
Nobody cares about the reps. Can we talk about how TM change out 7 players every year looking for the next best thing and they continue to come up short.

Who is to blame? Is it the incompetence of the coaching staff? Are they really the 3 worst coaches in the league?

Does MD dad have too much say in the team and obviously doesn’t know how to put together a winning team?

Should EF be cut as he demanded to be the only goalie playing and we saw where that got him?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:40 am
Nobody cares about the reps. Can we talk about how TM change out 7 players every year looking for the next best thing and they continue to come up short.

Who is to blame? Is it the incompetence of the coaching staff? Are they really the 3 worst coaches in the league?

Does MD dad have too much say in the team and obviously doesn’t know how to put together a winning team?

Should EF be cut as he demanded to be the only goalie playing and we saw where that got him?
Who is going coming/going from TM next year? Wouldn't surprise me if they are out of the Top 4 and perhaps even worse

Post by Guest »

criminal chargers?? from what organization?? that guy is bad bad news man.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:04 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:40 am

Who is going coming/going from TM next year? Wouldn't surprise me if they are out of the Top 4 and perhaps even worse
The coach and his kid will be going I bet lmao. This was an embarassing fail

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:50 am
criminal chargers?? from what organization?? that guy is bad bad news man.
It seems you’re one of the 5 that was told you weren’t coming back, and paid $ to keep your kid on the team… everything you are saying is all false. No charges and not criminal investigation. If you keep spreading lies and rumours to slander someone, you may be the one with criminal charges and an investigation!