2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:51 am My wife has hit the proverbial “wall”. She only cares about upgrading our house, posting pictures of her wasting all my money and talking shit about other parents and kids. She get’s the most upset when our Johnny get’s skipped over for powerplay. I tried to get “JIGGY WITH IT” last week and she shot me a look. “YOUR SEED CREATED A 3RD LINER, SO THATS A NO FOR ME!”
That was a good one ^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:17 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:45 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:42 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:21 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:43 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:29 pm
Ok little fella
He is not wrong… 9 I counted. I think the big dad’s with kids that are slugs should be worried. Nothing is more insufferable than a big kids dad who is horrible, thinking he should play in front of a smaller d that is way better. Yelling “we gotta go with size here!” From the stands. Luckily my kid has both!
You’re splitting hairs here - they’re all between 5-10 and 6 + feet. Size matters. Rarely do kids under 5’10” get drafted. If you’re a Smurf superstar today at 12, you have to grow or beat the odds to be drafted in 4 years from now. Simple math.
Everyone settle down. It’s too early for our kids. There are kids in this age group who are above average but when you look at parents you pretty much know kid is about to stop growing and vice versa where kids are small but parents are tall and the kids haven’t grown yet Enjoy the ride as all our kids are playing in a great aaa league against a lot of great players.
Finally, someone here who can think straight. Thank you.
However, taller players might also face challenges in terms of agility and speed compared to shorter players. We call those tall ones Defenceman
That’s why you find big + athletic. Stop trying to make excuses, your dwarf isn’t going beyond U14.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:36 pm
He is not wrong… 9 I counted. I think the big dad’s with kids that are slugs should be worried. Nothing is more insufferable than a big kids dad who is horrible, thinking he should play in front of a smaller d that is way better. Yelling “we gotta go with size here!” From the stands. Luckily my kid has both!
You’re splitting hairs here - they’re all between 5-10 and 6 + feet. Size matters. Rarely do kids under 5’10” get drafted. If you’re a Smurf superstar today at 12, you have to grow or beat the odds to be drafted in 4 years from now. Simple math.
Everyone settle down. It’s too early for our kids. There are kids in this age group who are above average but when you look at parents you pretty much know kid is about to stop growing and vice versa where kids are small but parents are tall and the kids haven’t grown yet Enjoy the ride as all our kids are playing in a great aaa league against a lot of great players.
However, taller players might also face challenges in terms of agility and speed compared to shorter players. We call those tall ones Defenceman
That’s why you find big + athletic. Stop trying to make excuses, your dwarf isn’t going beyond U14.
Go pleasure your wife and do something nice for her, she dreams of a real man like myself you loser.

Post by Guest »

Ya your son has it all eh!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:49 pm

Go pleasure your wife and do something nice for her, she dreams of a real man like myself you loser.
I’ll get to her when I’m done filling your wife’s yap with throat yogurt. You’ll get a taste tonight.

Post by Guest »

Actually, ya, he does 😁

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:28 pm

Actually, ya, he does 😁
superior genes man, you did it!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:30 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:28 pm

Actually, ya, he does 😁
superior genes man, you did it!
Insulting children is appalling. Let’s do better

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe how much you clowns chirp about nothingness.

Post by Guest »

Who’s going where?