2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

JrC and TM have been pretty quiet

Neither have started their tryouts and both still actively recruiting. They don’t want it known yet that neither team has improved

Post by Guest »

The top teams care little about what the peasants at the bottom predict.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:09 pm The top teams care little about what the peasants at the bottom predict.
Haha, the "top" is in the rearview mirror budds, I suggest you start therapy now. The peasants are gonna eat your food.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:09 pm The top teams care little about what the peasants at the bottom predict.
Tick…tick...tick…tick……KABOOM.

Post by Guest »

Lots of trolls on here talking crap. Pretending to be someone else, stirring the pots with perceived controversy. I see you all as a bunch of dopes living under a system that is simply dishonest. Mental health is important get your steps in and Vit D levels up do better and be kind.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:25 am Lots of trolls on here talking crap. Pretending to be someone else, stirring the pots with perceived controversy. I see you all as a bunch of dopes living under a system that is simply dishonest. Mental health is important get your steps in and Vit D levels up do better and be kind.
So what are the surprises from this week

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:25 am Lots of trolls on here talking crap. Pretending to be someone else, stirring the pots with perceived controversy. I see you all as a bunch of dopes living under a system that is simply dishonest. Mental health is important get your steps in and Vit D levels up do better and be kind.
TM stocked up on talent, they will be on another level!! 😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 am
Biggest addition is kid from Majors and CC from Nats?

Post by Guest »

NYR
MR
VK
JRC
TM
TRW
TT
TYN
MS
DMF
MM
Reps

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:19 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 am
Biggest addition is kid from Majors and CC from Nats?

I never noticed any top end talent on MM. What MM player went to TM?