2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:20 am I doubt Bedard missed many available ice times in the lower main land between 2011-2019
I’m not even talking ice time. I’ve not seen JH or MH ever make derogatory comments about anyone. The kid ties his own skates and I’ve yet to see him complain.

We can debate about who is doing what and what’s enough or too much but the reality is, it’s not your child. More importantly he’s a good player for his age and most importantly, the family seems like good people.

Stop with the loser energy.

Post by Guest »

JH is the real deal. He will out think, out skate and out hassle the majority of 2012s.

He is a completely different player than MD who projects to be a Shane Wright or Milan Lucic type of player.

Kid is tough as well.

Parents are dedicated to drive him around GTA. Why the hate? Ask yourself if you do enough to help your son? That’s a better spend of time.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:37 am JH is the real deal. He will out think, out skate and out hassle the majority of 2012s.

He is a completely different player than MD who projects to be a Shane Wright or Milan Lucic type of player.

Kid is tough as well.

Parents are dedicated to drive him around GTA. Why the hate? Ask yourself if you do enough to help your son? That’s a better spend of time.
No team would turn down having him or his parents be a part of their team. That says enough. Anyone else is just envious.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:03 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:37 am JH is the real deal. He will out think, out skate and out hassle the majority of 2012s.

Kid is tough as well.

No team would turn down having him or his parents be a part of their team. That says enough. Anyone else is just envious.
Same as with every kid that gets trashed on this shithole. Any team would take them

Post by Guest »

Kid is tough as well.

MD didn’t even score a goal at the Brick and thrives on overmatched competition. Good player in the age group but not even close to a Shane Wright, you have to be kidding me.

JH another good player in the age group but doesn’t have the same long term potential.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:24 am
Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:20 am I doubt Bedard missed many available ice times in the lower main land between 2011-2019
I’m not even talking ice time. I’ve not seen JH or MH ever make derogatory comments about anyone. The kid ties his own skates and I’ve yet to see him complain.

We can debate about who is doing what and what’s enough or too much but the reality is, it’s not your child. More importantly he’s a good player for his age and most importantly, the family seems like good people.

That’s amazing JH ties his own skates :lol:
How about working on that muffin shot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:48 pm

CL mom giving free lessons! Oh wait that was for money shot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:32 pm

Jh and his parents are good people. Stop the jealousy
Guest.

Post by Guest. »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:32 pm

Another irrelevant nameless Not allowed who who never say that to anyone’s face

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:46 pm

Kid is tough as well.

MD didn’t even score a goal at the Brick and thrives on overmatched competition. Good player in the age group but not even close to a Shane Wright, you have to be kidding me.

JH another good player in the age group but doesn’t have the same long term potential.
Are we all experts now in scouting 11 year olds? Both are top players in 2012 group. It’s crazy how we expect our kids to be a complete hockey player when they can’t even watch a PG13 movie.

I wasn’t suggesting JH turns into Mitch Marner or MD into Shane Wright. I was referring to their style of play as U12s. Both are fun to watch!