2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:35 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:26 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:23 pm Is the female coach hot? Does she put out? extra rubs after the game perhaps. Asking for a friend.
Amazing. Nice, classy comment. It's basically pre-determined your kid will be on the next list of hockey players arrested for assaulting women. You should be so proud. Gross human. Barf.
Ok freakshow... pull the anal beads out of your ass.
Haha and you're a bigot. Shocking. I'm sure your kid is proud of you. The pride of humanity. Gross animal.
[/quote]

Clearly 1st poster is just being rude and joking around. if you can tell that you're dumb. The comment that followed is absolutely ridiculous. How does that predetermine the next list? Please explain that reasoning behind that assumption because that is just as ridiculous. Hurt feelings doesn't count, can I presume you're seriously ugly and have never had male attention therefore you never were asked for rubs? Nowhere does that suggest assaulting woman in any way. In fact if you were to answer the question She would be the assaulter and getting arrested for touching children. literally. My kid is a thinker you may want to try thinking with less emotional outbursts. take your own advice wench. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:48 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:01 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:14 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:02 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:34 am
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 am

The Chinese will dominate the G in ten years. The Round Eye are finished here and being replaced quickly. Your silence is perfect for that plan to be successful.
Replace white populations in predominantly white countries with non-white populations through immigration, higher birth rates among non-white groups, and other demographic shifts. It seems plausible and is happening. No other culture or country allows that to happen accept the white countries and they call round eye the racist! The Silent Majority is the downfall and it's done without firing a single bullet you will all be taken over. Enjoy the last sport you have because it will be ours soon. :lol: :D
In thirty years they will have a white history month.
Go get your kids their 8th wuhan boosters round eyes. lol
Not sure players you can blindfold with dental floss will dominate or take over any sport
JRC parent?
VK parent?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:55 pm Wait wait, let me guess… you’re a middle aged man, sweaty, with a small, limp pencil, who stands against the glass with other limp d*%k dads every game. You stand there and talk shit about everyone the whole game and then, because children’s hockey is the fuc%*ing pinnacle of your existence, you go home and instead of working, exercising, hanging with your kids, you jump on this page and spew absolute disgusting bullshit to validate your pathetic existence. Hmmm? Am I wrong?
You just describe half of Woodbridge.

Post by Guest »

Another human I would not allow my child to benchmark against. Ew. I’m sure your wife is 200+ and won’t even come near you lol.
Commenters on this page are the problem with this league and with humanity. Let the coaches do their jobs, get off this page and do something with your lives. F*ck your wives (if they can tolerate your toxic masculinity and limp Not allowed), work, participate in activities with your children… the amount you losers post on here show what kind of parents you are. Pathetic. Eat. A. Dickkkkk

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:11 am
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:05 am
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:58 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:30 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:53 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:44 pm

ONE female coach, for whoever doesn’t know
Wasn’t enough to beat jrc
All that shows is how good they are at development. There is not one GTHL team that has a program like MF does. They are the pinnacle of development and it shows at the brick every single year!
They may develop 9 yr olds well but being the pinnacle of development does not stop there you moron. I would think nyr is better does that make PS the top development coach ? Probably not
Coaches are responsible for teaching players the fundamental skills and techniques of hockey. This includes proper skating technique, shooting mechanics, passing accuracy, defensive positioning, and other essential skills. Coaches should provide individualized instruction and feedback to help players improve their skills. Not one coach does this and the GTHL knows this is not happening, it was discussed at the committee meeting.
No they are not.

Go get skill training.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:14 pm Another human I would not allow my child to benchmark against. Ew. I’m sure your wife is 200+ and won’t even come near you lol.
Commenters on this page are the problem with this league and with humanity. Let the coaches do their jobs, get off this page and do something with your lives. F*ck your wives (if they can tolerate your toxic masculinity and limp Not allowed), work, participate in activities with your children… the amount you losers post on here show what kind of parents you are. Pathetic. Eat. A. Dickkkkk
Mirror Mirror. projection eh you 200lb wench

Post by Guest »

Mirror Mirror. projection eh you 200lb wench
[/quote]

Way less, pencil dk, unlike your wife 😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:52 pm Mirror Mirror. projection eh you 200lb wench
Way less, pencil dk, unlike your wife 😂
[/quote]

Children in kindergarten are wiser and more civilized. At least they know what they're fighting for......

Post by Guest »

Who wins today? TM or JRC ….

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:05 am Who wins today? TM or JRC ….
JRC does not lose a game the rest of the season. BOOK IT!