Guest wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:56 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:35 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:51 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:01 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:30 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:21 pm

1/3 of the season done for most teams….

Biggest Surprises so far?

Im going to go with the obvious Marlies, what a dumpster fire it is over there. Mid way through November and most parents already divided. Sad.

VK- Thought they would be MUCH better, still lots of time to turn it around but anything out of the Top 3 sounded impossible before October.

Reps- Yes they been on a steady incline over the previous 2 years since getting a new coach but losing 3 of their top guys this year seemed they would be out of the top 6 surely, guess I was wrong.

JRC- Honestly record is impressive considering the turn over but looking at it they have 7 of 9 wins against teams not in a playoff spot. Lets see if they can keep it up in tougher games.

DMF- Seem to be a dark horse, great group and are going to be hard to beat come playoffs

SENSational
who are the 3 top guys on Reps please?

MM on VK Real deal?
No
I feel like his dad has been on here multiple times asking this question. He's peaked, why do you think JRC is doing better without him.
Whatever do you mean??? I think he is the Best of the Best!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
[/quote]

This was hilarious! I couldnlist 10 other defenceman, most of which you haven't heard of and half if which are in the O who are better than MM. Building super teams around a kid that can skate in tyke are gone. Play the game or live in the past. Those trophies will make great stories for the kids one day
[/quote]

Team Ontario 2024!!

Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:21 pm

1/3 of the season done for most teams….

Biggest Surprises so far?

Im going to go with the obvious Marlies, what a dumpster fire it is over there. Mid way through November and most parents already divided. Sad.

VK- Thought they would be MUCH better, still lots of time to turn it around but anything out of the Top 3 sounded impossible before October.

Reps- Yes they been on a steady incline over the previous 2 years since getting a new coach but losing 3 of their top guys this year seemed they would be out of the top 6 surely, guess I was wrong.

JRC- Honestly record is impressive considering the turn over but looking at it they have 7 of 9 wins against teams not in a playoff spot. Lets see if they can keep it up in tougher games.

DMF- Seem to be a dark horse, great group and are going to be hard to beat come playoffs

SENSational

MM on VK Real deal?
No
I feel like his dad has been on here multiple times asking this question. He's peaked, why do you think JRC is doing better without him.
[/quote]

This was hilarious! I couldnlist 10 other defenceman, most of which you haven't heard of and half if which are in the O who are better than MM. Building super teams around a kid that can skate in tyke are gone. Play the game or live in the past. Those trophies will make great stories for the kids one day
[/quote]

Ask his coach who’s better. Alternatively, watch who’s on the ice at crunch time. This will answer your question more clearly than any words written here.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:12 am

SENSational

MM on VK Real deal?
No
[/quote]

Ask his coach who’s better. Alternatively, watch who’s on the ice at crunch time. This will answer your question more clearly than any words written here.
[/quote]

Not accurate. Fathers pull strings and buy kids more ice time.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:39 am

MM on VK Real deal?
No
[/quote]

Great point.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:36 am

MM on VK Real deal?
No
Great point.
[/quote]

VK has 2 skilled D 5 skilled forwards and 1 goalie rest are interchangeable. Everyone in the loop knows who they are doesn’t take MHT to figure it out go watch.

Post by Guest »

MM on VK Real deal?
No
Great point.
[/quote]

Great point, coachs job depends on this like guy, he better put him on the ice instead of trying to coach the team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:09 am

No
Great point.
Great point, coachs job depends on this like guy, he better put him on the ice instead of trying to coach the team.
[/quote]

Run your studs that’s what the G’s built on. Coaches job depends on it. Win at all costs love this.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:56 am

No
Great point.
VK has 2 skilled D 5 skilled forwards and 1 goalie rest are interchangeable. Everyone in the loop knows who they are doesn’t take MHT to figure it out go watch.
[/quote]

Nailed it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:32 am
Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:09 am

Great point.
Run your studs that’s what the G’s built on. Coaches job depends on it. Win at all costs love this.
[/quote]

Hey kids if your dad says it doesn’t matter if you win or lose….then I hate to tell you but your dads a loser. He should consider bring you back to the OMHA where he can continue to read the paper and ring the cow bell every 3 games. Oh if he’s even wanted there. :ugeek: :oops: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:33 am
Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:56 am

Great point.
Nailed it.
[/quote]

5 Skilled Forwards :lol: :lol:

More like 3

But seriously, VK parents get off here and MM’s Dad.. stop replying to your own comments. Everyone knows its you.

There are 2-3 Ds on your own team better than your kid the only reason you say watch the game is because the coaches pockets are filled. Anyone with half a hockey brain can see he struggles given more ice than he should.

Now lets move on please.