7. Reps
8. Nats
9.Red Wings
10. Rebels
11.Titans
12. NYR
Marlies dad hitting the crack pipe early this morning 🤣
Sens are trimming the fat.
I hope you’re speaking figuratively, if not you’re a POshit. I know those boys and their families and their good people. May not be the top end players however they would fit in well with all teams.

Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:27 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:37 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:28 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:12 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:54 am New rankings for each team after tryout
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:54 am New rankings for each team after tryout
1. MM
2. JRC
3. Marlies
4. Sens
5. VK
6.DMF
7. Reps
8. Nats
9.Red Wings
10. Rebels
11.Titans
12. NYR
I hope you’re speaking figuratively, if not you’re a POshit. I know those boys and their families and their good people. May not be the top end players however they would fit in well with all teams.
Nats are still looking for quality AA players to fill out their roster. tonight @ westwood 7:30pm. only $80 bucks. thats a deal!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:47 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:17 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:01 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:55 am

How many changes 3 or 4?
Unfortunately Nats miss playoffs 6th strait year🤷‍♂️
WAGON
At the rate players are jumping from JRC they will look like this years marlies in U16. Not to mention bring in #9 to add the right room culture.
2 selfish D left makes them better as I see it
Both soft. Prima Donnas that don’t deserve the ice time they’re asking for. They need to get some grit in the backend.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:41 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:47 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:17 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:01 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:55 am

How many changes 3 or 4?
WAGON
At the rate players are jumping from JRC they will look like this years marlies in U16. Not to mention bring in #9 to add the right room culture.
Both soft. Prima Donnas that don’t deserve the ice time they’re asking for. They need to get some grit in the backend.
Alot of new faces on TM with deep pockets $$$$

Post by Guest »

How many changes 3 or 4?
[/quote]

[/quote]

WAGON
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ya like 77 and 87 are real bangers. Whole team is soft as fu$k.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:01 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:52 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:32 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:24 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:28 am

SENS
MM
MARLIES
JRC
DMF
REPS
VK
RW
NATS
TT
REBS
NYR
Based on last minute de commits, players not showing up and new additions this is correct.
Only four contenders now racing the 🥇
MM, Sens, JRC and Marlies
How are marlies in the mix ?? They magically found 6forwads and 4 d that are studs ??
Sad that the families not from the area going to the Marlies don’t know how bad that brand has dropped. Players that may think that wearing the Marlies crest is prestigious will be met with jokes and laughter. It’s not the same as it was before. The brand is tarnished and ladened with money exchanges and promised ice time. I place them inside 5 but without a lot of drama and headaches. Can’t wait for 🍿 ⏰

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:50 pm How many changes 3 or 4?
[/quote]

WAGON
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s why they brought in TM#9 but he also bangs in change room which will be a culture shock for some.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:51 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:01 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:52 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:32 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:24 am

SENS
MM
MARLIES
JRC
DMF
REPS
VK
RW
NATS
TT
REBS
NYR
Based on last minute de commits, players not showing up and new additions this is correct.
Only four contenders now racing the 🥇
MM, Sens, JRC and Marlies
How are marlies in the mix ?? They magically found 6forwads and 4 d that are studs ??
Sad that the families not from the area going to the Marlies don’t know how bad that brand has dropped. Players that may think that wearing the Marlies crest is prestigious will be met with jokes and laughter. It’s not the same as it was before. The brand is tarnished and ladened with money exchanges and promised ice time. I place them inside 5 but without a lot of drama and headaches. Can’t wait for 🍿 ⏰
What team isn't ladened and tarnished with money in AAA. All these folks buying their way onto teams forcing the coaches hands in negotiations for ice time that is not deserved. Too long has the G operated like this and the results are glaring. Needless to say that when everything is said and done not one of these kids in the G will amount to much in a professional setting. It would better to invest in their academic future instead of giving truck loads of money to hockey schools or organizations. Its a broken system that will never be changed because of the greed of some.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:52 pm
WAGON
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s why they brought in TM#9 but he also bangs in change room which will be a culture shock for some.
[/quote]

Also heard this weekend they are looking at bringing in a hard hitting D to help shore up the back end. JRC might actually get better after all this.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:03 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:52 pm
WAGON
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also heard this weekend they are looking at bringing in a hard hitting D to help shore up the back end. JRC might actually get better after all this.
[/quote]

Shore up what backend - 77 soft there cause of his dad - 87 weak and there cause of $$$ - and the new recruit from the RWs (decommitted DMF and lucky for them!) and his crazy family - what a joke! That kid a fking pylon