2010 GTHL AAA

Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:17 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:02 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:38 pm Nationals have the most talented kid in the league.
And they’ll still miss the playoffs. I saw the tryouts you had, same stuff over and over.
Have all the talent in the world, just cant get them to play together.
Thats what happens when some kids are playing for free and others are not. Its the same tired nonsense for the last five years.
Only way this “team” has any success or consistency is if the entire team and staff is dumped.
Good luck with your AA players.
How many kids playing for free?
4 for sure maybe more.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:47 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 pm2VK to Barrie.
Vacation in the summer at the cottage?
As far away as that crazy coach. If it means living in an igloo I’d moved. What a 🥜 job with few loose 🔩
Why would VK2 leave? He was coach’s favorite D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 am
As far away as that crazy coach. If it means living in an igloo I’d moved. What a 🥜 job with few loose 🔩

Looking for a better opportunity, There's only so much that MS can do. VK roster depleted of talent. It's going to be a rough couple of years for that team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 am

Looking for a better opportunity, There's only so much that MS can do. VK roster depleted of talent. It's going to be a rough couple of years for that team.
Anyone know where VK21 went? Heard he got cut and asked to be back on the team after another person flew the crazy coop

Post by Guest »

Barrie.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anyone know where VK21 went? Heard he got cut and asked to be back on the team after another person flew the crazy coop
[/quote]

Rumour has it he landed DMF. Great place for him if this is true far away from that nut job. RA is a great coach and person.

Post by Guest »

MS is an abusive POS parent can only stand by and watch his antics for so long. VK2 has been doing it for 5 yrs had enough. Plus MS top players leave every year. Coaches need to understand boys and families build bonds and relationships they don’t want turn over every year cause he can’t control himself. Good for the parents who take a stand to protect their kids.

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

MS is an abusive POS parent can only stand by and watch his antics for so long. VK2 has been doing it for 5 yrs had enough. Plus MS top players leave every year. Coaches need to understand boys and families build bonds and relationships they don’t want turn over every year cause he can’t control himself. Good for the parents who take a stand to protect their kids.
[/quote]

My boy plays on another team in the GTHL. The way this guy screams the whole game is embarrassing. Coaching and positive instruction is non existent.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 am
Where did the rest of the VK players go next season?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am
Nats ahead of VK in standings this year book it!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am

Nats ahead of VK in standings this year book it!!
Listen, there's all of the 11 G teams, then there's 50 feet of $hit, then there's the Nats :lol: