Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 pm

As far away as that crazy coach. If it means living in an igloo I’d moved. What a 🥜 job with few loose 🔩
Why would VK2 leave? He was coach’s favorite D
MS is an abusive POS parent can only stand by and watch his antics for so long. VK2 has been doing it for 5 yrs had enough. Plus MS top players leave every year. Coaches need to understand boys and families build bonds and relationships they don’t want turn over every year cause he can’t control himself. Good for the parents who take a stand to protect their kids.
Where did the rest of the VK players go next season?
Nats ahead of VK in standings this year book it!!
Listen, there's all of the 11 G teams, then there's 50 feet of $hit, then there's the Nats :lol:
:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BEST ONE YET

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 pm2VK to Barrie.
Vacation in the summer at the cottage?
As far away as that crazy coach. If it means living in an igloo I’d moved. What a 🥜 job with few loose 🔩
[/quote]

[/quote]

MS is an abusive POS parent can only stand by and watch his antics for so long. VK2 has been doing it for 5 yrs had enough. Plus MS top players leave every year. Coaches need to understand boys and families build bonds and relationships they don’t want turn over every year cause he can’t control himself. Good for the parents who take a stand to protect their kids.
[/quote]

My boy plays on another team in the GTHL. The way this guy screams the whole game is embarrassing. Coaching and positive instruction is non existent.
[/quote]

Same thing as what kid said “Dad good thing we didn’t go to VK” coach is a yeller, demeaning, disrespectful PO💩
He really shouldn’t be coaching these young formidable minds.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:36 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]

My boy plays on another team in the GTHL. The way this guy screams the whole game is embarrassing. Coaching and positive instruction is non existent.
[/quote]

Same thing as what kid said “Dad good thing we didn’t go to VK” coach is a yeller, demeaning, disrespectful PO💩
[/quote]

Most of the coaches play mind games with the kids,
MS
KS
JC
AC until id untimely departure
MR
AH
Not one of these coaches should be able to have young minds while they develop. crap 100%

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

keep holding your little baby's hand. loser

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

MS knows how to coach. look what he did with the team he had.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Breaking news VK2 signs 1 yr deal with colts.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm
Guest wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

👏👏👏good for him.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm
Guest wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

👏👏👏good for him.
[/quote]
Fantastic

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like you’re an amazing parent. Great job exposing your child to a coach like that. Hopefully it teaches him not to be a foul mouth and be a derogatory person like this coach. Great example of what not to be. Great job dad for pointing that out. Or do you want your son to grow up to be like MS, that PO💩