Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:14 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:47 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:44 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:10 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:32 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:31 am

Tm is stacked. RP took out the trash and brought in the real deals
Can’t wait to watch to the 2024/2025 rendition of the U15 Marlies. Fireworks 💥
Only fireworks will be from celebrating championships. TM easily top 3 this year. 1st next year. Book it.
Ya. Just like his 08s this year. :lol: Can’t coach. Bad recruiter. But… he’s the smartest guy in every room he walks into. As long as he’s alone. 100% clown. Anyone going there (or staying there) will regret it. Mark my words.
SHOW ME THE MONEY
The team is money. You are correct. WAGON
[/quote]

TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
[/quote]

If the played in the OMHA
[/quote]

I think TM could take first this year. BUILT TO WIN. Got it all.
[/quote]

Elite forwards Defence and goaltending with depth all 3 lines. Wrapped up in experience coaching and great culture. Sounds like a good place to be. RP has had more players drafted to the OHL then any other coach in the loop by a long shot. Marlies as a org has the most OHL cup births and championships with proven development as per drafted players. Can’t knock it or hold RP accountable for AC garbage. TM will be great again. BOOK IT!
[/quote]

💯
[/quote]

any reputation the TM had has been trashed with the 2010 age group, any potential draft picks will stay far away from this organization. Dont know who this guy is but unless he can sweet talk some big names to settle with his group, dont think TM will have any drafts. Be prepared for the MM and a sht ton of OMHA players to get drafter from the 2010 group.
[/quote]
The big names haven't left TM. Yes there will MM, MS, VK, JrC, etc and alot of OMHA players. Enjoy the next 2 years.
[/quote]
Just like the big names didn't leave MM, MS, VK or their OMHA team
[/quote]

No big name in this age group.
[/quote]

Deeper prospects in the 2010's than the '08's
[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

TM 3rd line this year is a second line on top 3 teams from last year
[/quote]

Hahaha. You all in tm land keep thinking your 8 is your top line centre and that will say it all. Continue to build around him and you will be in for another rough one. Lmao
Build ?? You don’t even know where to start.
[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
TM8 is a non factor when it counted. And when it counted to move the puck TM8 doesn’t move the puck. Videos don’t lie. A lot of personalities on that team for RP to manage. Some parents were still reaching out to other teams as late as prior to OHL Cup. No loyalty and ready to bolt. As someone mentioned earlier TM will implode by November
[/quote]

TM10, TM18, and TM8 were the backbone of that team last year.
[/quote]

Or no backbone bz look what happened 😱
[/quote]

Best players were kept. Rest where chopped not good players or teammates. Thank good they are all someone else’s problem. See ya in October. Enjoy the new coaches I give it a month before these cancers tear their new orgs apart.
[/quote]

66 was the only player with skill out of those that were cut. But was a menace. The rest fell off hard over the past year. AC wasn’t good for them.
[/quote]

So many have fallen bz of AC. All are flourishing where they are today. Good to see. Yes 66 is much much better than any of the players that were kept. Parent cut though.
[/quote]

66 not big enough, not skilled enough, not smart enough to be a top 6 on a top team. 66, no heart and not tough enough to be a 3rd line energy guy. 66 not even close to 8. 8 should be D though.
[/quote]

#8 plays by himself. Maybe the Marlies change their name Toronto #8’s this year
[/quote]

Big year for #8 - tons of skill great skater but he and the dad better figure out that this is a team game and he needs to move the puck - if he does and starts to play right he has tons of upside - if not last year was the beginning of the end of his hockey - TM coaching staff have tons of experience and my guess is will make him play properly!
[/quote]

Sens landed top goalie from MM. they will be a force next year
[/quote]

What does this mean for MM, they've gotten weaker?
[/quote]

MM had two good goalies. One left because he wanted more games. I don’t know who they picked up. Having a strong tandem helps you win. TM and JRC now get this and they have strong tandems now.
[/quote]

Need to have 2 really good tendys. Coaches and players understand this. Teams like DMF and VK are one injury away from 5th place squad to 8th 9th place. Relying on one goalie is risky. Majors success was cause of this well rested goalies who can share the net help a team big time. Losing one will hurt them. It’s a long season. Watching the best teams in the NHL goaltending is a staple 2 goalies is game changing. Tyke hockey is over.
[/quote]

Not to mention a coach who doesn’t prepare his players for inner competition between the pipes is failing them for the next level. No adversity if you’re the only one no matter how you play.
[/quote]

I agree with both these points. JRC and TM are copying the MM/Boston Bruins model. It worked having two strong goalies. JRC and TM will be much better for it.
[/quote]

OL still playing up a year? He will be a game changer for whatever team gets him draft year.

Re: 2010 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:41 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:32 am

Can’t wait to watch to the 2024/2025 rendition of the U15 Marlies. Fireworks 💥
Only fireworks will be from celebrating championships. TM easily top 3 this year. 1st next year. Book it.
Ya. Just like his 08s this year. :lol: Can’t coach. Bad recruiter. But… he’s the smartest guy in every room he walks into. As long as he’s alone. 100% clown. Anyone going there (or staying there) will regret it. Mark my words.
SHOW ME THE MONEY
TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Elite forwards Defence and goaltending with depth all 3 lines. Wrapped up in experience coaching and great culture. Sounds like a good place to be. RP has had more players drafted to the OHL then any other coach in the loop by a long shot. Marlies as a org has the most OHL cup births and championships with proven development as per drafted players. Can’t knock it or hold RP accountable for AC garbage. TM will be great again. BOOK IT!
[/quote]

💯
[/quote]

any reputation the TM had has been trashed with the 2010 age group, any potential draft picks will stay far away from this organization. Dont know who this guy is but unless he can sweet talk some big names to settle with his group, dont think TM will have any drafts. Be prepared for the MM and a sht ton of OMHA players to get drafter from the 2010 group.
[/quote]
The big names haven't left TM. Yes there will MM, MS, VK, JrC, etc and alot of OMHA players. Enjoy the next 2 years.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahaha. You all in tm land keep thinking your 8 is your top line centre and that will say it all. Continue to build around him and you will be in for another rough one. Lmao
[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
TM8 is a non factor when it counted. And when it counted to move the puck TM8 doesn’t move the puck. Videos don’t lie. A lot of personalities on that team for RP to manage. Some parents were still reaching out to other teams as late as prior to OHL Cup. No loyalty and ready to bolt. As someone mentioned earlier TM will implode by November
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Best players were kept. Rest where chopped not good players or teammates. Thank good they are all someone else’s problem. See ya in October. Enjoy the new coaches I give it a month before these cancers tear their new orgs apart.
[/quote]

66 was the only player with skill out of those that were cut. But was a menace. The rest fell off hard over the past year. AC wasn’t good for them.
[/quote]

So many have fallen bz of AC. All are flourishing where they are today. Good to see. Yes 66 is much much better than any of the players that were kept. Parent cut though.
[/quote]

66 not big enough, not skilled enough, not smart enough to be a top 6 on a top team. 66, no heart and not tough enough to be a 3rd line energy guy. 66 not even close to 8. 8 should be D though.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Big year for #8 - tons of skill great skater but he and the dad better figure out that this is a team game and he needs to move the puck - if he does and starts to play right he has tons of upside - if not last year was the beginning of the end of his hockey - TM coaching staff have tons of experience and my guess is will make him play properly!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

MM had two good goalies. One left because he wanted more games. I don’t know who they picked up. Having a strong tandem helps you win. TM and JRC now get this and they have strong tandems now.
[/quote]

Need to have 2 really good tendys. Coaches and players understand this. Teams like DMF and VK are one injury away from 5th place squad to 8th 9th place. Relying on one goalie is risky. Majors success was cause of this well rested goalies who can share the net help a team big time. Losing one will hurt them. It’s a long season. Watching the best teams in the NHL goaltending is a staple 2 goalies is game changing. Tyke hockey is over.
[/quote]

Not to mention a coach who doesn’t prepare his players for inner competition between the pipes is failing them for the next level. No adversity if you’re the only one no matter how you play.
[/quote]

I agree with both these points. JRC and TM are copying the MM/Boston Bruins model. It worked having two strong goalies. JRC and TM will be much better for it.
[/quote]

OL still playing up a year? He will be a game changer for whatever team gets him draft year.
[/quote]

Never heard of him.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:48 pm

SHOW ME THE MONEY
TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

💯
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:57 pm
SHOW ME THE MONEY
TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

💯
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.
[/quote]

Way overrated!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:42 pm

SHOW ME THE MONEY
TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
[/quote]

💯
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.
[/quote]

Way overrated!
[/quote]

Kid was a foot taller than everyone 2 years ago. The playing field has evened out.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:49 pm

SHOW ME THE MONEY
TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
💯
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.
[/quote]

Way overrated!
[/quote]

Kid was a foot taller than everyone 2 years ago. The playing field has evened out.
[/quote]

Who does he play for?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:52 pm

TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
💯
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.
[/quote]

Way overrated!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who does he play for?
[/quote]

30% on reps

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:56 pm

TOP 3 BOOK IT!!!
💯
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.
[/quote]

Way overrated!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who does he play for?
[/quote]

30% on reps
[/quote]

Oh so he plays 09 AA.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:49 pm

💯
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.
[/quote]

Way overrated!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who does he play for?
[/quote]

30% on reps
[/quote]

Oh so he plays 09 AA.
[/quote]

The goalie with the crazy hockey parents?! Especially crazy mom?? Oh ya they can stay up!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:25 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:49 pm

💯
[/quote]

[/quote]

TM = WAGON NO DOUBT!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last year TM66 > TM8
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

Over rated.
[/quote]

Way overrated!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who does he play for?
[/quote]

30% on reps
[/quote]

Oh so he plays 09 AA.
[/quote]

The goalie with the crazy hockey parents?! Especially crazy mom?? Oh ya they can stay up!
[/quote]

Great kid and family. Anyone who’s good is considered crazy. That kid is an athlete, musician and incredibly smart. He will go far regardless what he chooses to do.