2008 GTHL A WEST

Re: 2008 GTHL A WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:04 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:00 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:41 pm TW is building super team next year.
Core is stay and they will building on the top 2 D man studs they have with best coaching and developmental. Top 5 in Ontario for sure, Canada a possible and on taking over the world.
What core on TW? LoL
Where does a Super Team U17A Non Contact team go? Taking them where ?
TW is taking down the Knights tournament this weekend then you will all shut your mouth

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:35 pm
Core is stay and they will building on the top 2 D man studs they have with best coaching and developmental. Top 5 in Ontario for sure, Canada a possible and on taking over the world.
What core on TW? LoL
TW is taking down the Knights tournament this weekend then you will all shut your mouth
Super team in U17 A?? Really? Come on people. I don't foresee many changes to the top teams. I do foresee MANY changes to the bottom 4.

Post by Guest »

Has anyone seen or spoke to the head coach?

The term, "ain't the sharpest tool in the shed" was coined after him.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:23 pm
What core on TW? LoL
Super team in U17 A?? Really? Come on people. I don't foresee many changes to the top teams. I do foresee MANY changes to the bottom 4.
Unless a top AA team comes down to A (like the Shamrocks in U17 east this year) there will be no, "superteam"

The bigger question is, which teams are folding and where are those kids going? Rumors about the Caps, Av's and Royals all folding. (Caps were a complete bust this year). TW is going to continue to be a bottom 3 team, like they always are. It's not a big deal if the kids are having fun, but no good players are going there. You will see a few stop playing altogether and some move to select.

Panthers, Eagles, WML and Rangers will be picking up some upgrades, but nothing too special.

Who will make the playoffs, TW or Av's? Might come down to the final weekend. I'm sure the TW coach is ready to call the G with some scam story again this year. ;)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:14 pm
What core on TW? LoL
Unless a top AA team comes down to A (like the Shamrocks in U17 east this year) there will be no, "superteam"

The bigger question is, which teams are folding and where are those kids going? Rumors about the Caps, Av's and Royals all folding. (Caps were a complete bust this year). TW is going to continue to be a bottom 3 team, like they always are. It's not a big deal if the kids are having fun, but no good players are going there. You will see a few stop playing altogether and some move to select.

Panthers, Eagles, WML and Rangers will be picking up some upgrades, but nothing too special.

Who will make the playoffs, TW or Av's? Might come down to the final weekend. I'm sure the TW coach is ready to call the G with some scam story again this year. ;)
Was it TW that weaseled the spot away VR East last year? Chased VR to the other division. Some BS. I was embarrassed for the TW players and coaches for earning a spot that way.

Post by Guest »

Was it TW that weaseled the spot away VR East last year? Chased VR to the other division. Some BS. I was embarrassed for the TW players and coaches for earning a spot that way.
[/quote]

Toronto Weasels. That would be a great name change.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:14 pm
What core on TW? LoL

That is alot of teams to fold, wont leave many teams in the west.

TA has the edge over TW for the final spot, better team. Although TW has a couple decent goalies that could steal a few points.

Post by Guest »

VR vs. GTC tonight. VR 7-GTC 1. Pumped into oblivion.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:33 pm VR vs. GTC tonight. VR 7-GTC 1. Pumped into oblivion.
Who cares, GTC is a gong show. Starts on the bench, and goes out onto the ice.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:33 pm VR vs. GTC tonight. VR 7-GTC 1. Pumped into oblivion.
How’d that work out for VR. LoL