2008 GTHL A WEST

Re: 2008 GTHL A WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:20 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:49 am TA loses a valuable point to the lowly CAPS. Could be very costly.
Smart money is on the Avs to make the playoffs.

Caps have talent, but the season have been a bust. Why? Coaching?
The new coach and players coming in will help the team move up 2-3 spots.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:54 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:49 am TA loses a valuable point to the lowly CAPS. Could be very costly.

Best players all gone. What a disaster.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:41 pm

Where did the 3 good players go to?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:21 pm

Are you kidding me .. Sharks 11 Caps 4? How does a team give up 11 goals in U16 when they are fighting for a playoff spot? Honestly, this must be a mistake on the GTHL website.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:24 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:21 pm

Are you kidding me .. Sharks 11 Caps 4? How does a team give up 11 goals in U16 when they are fighting for a playoff spot? Honestly, this must be a mistake on the GTHL website.
This is what happens when you give a sliver of power to insecure people. #GTCKABOOM

Post by Guest »

"Are you kidding me .. Sharks 11 Caps 4? How does a team give up 11 goals in U16 when they are fighting for a playoff spot? Honestly, this must be a mistake on the GTHL website."

Fighting for a playoff spot? CTG is already eliminated. They will be lucky to win another game this year.

I heard they're breaking up and picking up Royals and Avs players. They will be fighting for last place next year and will be worse than this year (if that's possible). Whoever is selling these new kids should be honest and let them know they will be in the bottom 2 again next year, and 11-4 losses will be commonplace. Couldn't happen to a nicer parent group.

Post by Guest »

How does a team full of AA players and some AAA not make the playoffs A? Can't just be the coach or they would have fired him.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:45 pm How does a team full of AA players and some AAA not make the playoffs A? Can't just be the coach or they would have fired him.
I’m hearing coach was fired for next year and manager taking over. Top 3 forwards (1 of which is one the best in the league) and their top d ( one of the top d in the league) leaving. Caps will be worse next year, can’t see them getting better. If you watch them there are kids that get a ton of penalties and goaltending is a major issue over there.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:56 am "Are you kidding me .. Sharks 11 Caps 4? How does a team give up 11 goals in U16 when they are fighting for a playoff spot? Honestly, this must be a mistake on the GTHL website."

Fighting for a playoff spot? CTG is already eliminated. They will be lucky to win another game this year.

I heard they're breaking up and picking up Royals and Avs players. They will be fighting for last place next year and will be worse than this year (if that's possible). Whoever is selling these new kids should be honest and let them know they will be in the bottom 2 again next year, and 11-4 losses will be commonplace. Couldn't happen to a nicer parent group.

What the f do you know about the parent group? You loser. Keep living through your U 16 single A star. King of losers. Get a life.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:11 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:45 pm How does a team full of AA players and some AAA not make the playoffs A? Can't just be the coach or they would have fired him.
I’m hearing coach was fired for next year and manager taking over. Top 3 forwards (1 of which is one the best in the league) and their top d ( one of the top d in the league) leaving. Caps will be worse next year, can’t see them getting better. If you watch them there are kids that get a ton of penalties and goaltending is a major issue over there.
Hahaha.....Manager taking over :lol: Oh boy....yes its true but I cant stop laughing....I lost total respect for the GTC organization.

Georgy boy, do yourself a favor and take out all the trash, you left behind some 💩