2008 GTHL A WEST

Re: 2008 GTHL A WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:11 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:45 pm How does a team full of AA players and some AAA not make the playoffs A? Can't just be the coach or they would have fired him.
I’m hearing coach was fired for next year and manager taking over. Top 3 forwards (1 of which is one the best in the league) and their top d ( one of the top d in the league) leaving. Caps will be worse next year, can’t see them getting better. If you watch them there are kids that get a ton of penalties and goaltending is a major issue over there.
Best player in the league on GTC? LOL

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:43 am
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:45 pm How does a team full of AA players and some AAA not make the playoffs A? Can't just be the coach or they would have fired him.
I’m hearing coach was fired for next year and manager taking over. Top 3 forwards (1 of which is one the best in the league) and their top d ( one of the top d in the league) leaving. Caps will be worse next year, can’t see them getting better. If you watch them there are kids that get a ton of penalties and goaltending is a major issue over there.
I don't think he's ever watched an Eagles game.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:50 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:56 am "Are you kidding me .. Sharks 11 Caps 4? How does a team give up 11 goals in U16 when they are fighting for a playoff spot? Honestly, this must be a mistake on the GTHL website."

Fighting for a playoff spot? CTG is already eliminated. They will be lucky to win another game this year.

I heard they're breaking up and picking up Royals and Avs players. They will be fighting for last place next year and will be worse than this year (if that's possible). Whoever is selling these new kids should be honest and let them know they will be in the bottom 2 again next year, and 11-4 losses will be commonplace. Couldn't happen to a nicer parent group.

What the f do you know about the parent group? You loser. Keep living through your U 16 single A star. King of losers. Get a life.
Spoken like a true Caps parent.

Over under for next year is 3 wins. Take the under.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:12 am
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:50 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:56 am "Are you kidding me .. Sharks 11 Caps 4? How does a team give up 11 goals in U16 when they are fighting for a playoff spot? Honestly, this must be a mistake on the GTHL website."

Fighting for a playoff spot? CTG is already eliminated. They will be lucky to win another game this year.

I heard they're breaking up and picking up Royals and Avs players. They will be fighting for last place next year and will be worse than this year (if that's possible). Whoever is selling these new kids should be honest and let them know they will be in the bottom 2 again next year, and 11-4 losses will be commonplace. Couldn't happen to a nicer parent group.

What the f do you know about the parent group? You loser. Keep living through your U 16 single A star. King of losers. Get a life.
Spoken like a true Caps parent.

Over under for next year is 3 wins. Take the under.
I say take the over. And your kid still sucks. Enjoy your victories.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:10 am
It's not saying top kids, saying some of the best of which they do have despite their placing in the standings. Yes, 12 is a very good eagles player. Point here is GTC will be very, very bad next year with their best players leaving.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:41 am
It's not saying top kids, saying some of the best of which they do have despite their placing in the standings. Yes, 12 is a very good eagles player. Point here is GTC will be very, very bad next year with their best players leaving.
They were very, very bad this year with their best players there.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have the scoop on what happened with GTC coaching? How do you oust a coach 2 weeks before the end of the season?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:44 am
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:41 am
They were very, very bad this year with their best players there.
It's going to be a tough year next year. It's been a fun ride, but this team needs to fold.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:36 am Does anyone have the scoop on what happened with GTC coaching? How do you oust a coach 2 weeks before the end of the season?
Desperate move to get some of the better kids to stay?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:40 am
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:36 am Does anyone have the scoop on what happened with GTC coaching? How do you oust a coach 2 weeks before the end of the season?
Desperate move to get some of the better kids to stay?
Desperate move to avoid some of the "not-so-better" kids getting cut?