2008 GTHL A WEST

Re: 2008 GTHL A WEST

Post by Guest »

VP over TE in 4.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:04 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:12 pm Heard the caps folded? Is this true?
May just be rumors but I was at the Avalanche/Eagles game today and someone did mention new caps bench walked away and the organization may bring back DG and the assistant to recruit and run the team again. I guess we will find out if they change the names on their website.
Will this be a paid coach?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:20 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:07 am Yes Sir! Avs force a game 6. Is this now the best series in the history of this loop? Well played by both sides. Can't wait for Game 6, Avs may stick together for 24/25 season.
If they win sunday its a lock. parents were saying they will stick around for the U17 year
Does this mean they aren't running it back?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:44 pmVP over TE in 4.
Everyone knows that TE is the better team.

TE will take this one in 5.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:39 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:20 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:07 am Yes Sir! Avs force a game 6. Is this now the best series in the history of this loop? Well played by both sides. Can't wait for Game 6, Avs may stick together for 24/25 season.
If they win sunday its a lock. parents were saying they will stick around for the U17 year
Does this mean they aren't running it back?
We are done. Its been a great run and would have been nice to see the championship. Will rip up select next season. Good luck with the new team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:15 am
May just be rumors but I was at the Avalanche/Eagles game today and someone did mention new caps bench walked away and the organization may bring back DG and the assistant to recruit and run the team again. I guess we will find out if they change the names on their website.
I dont believe so.

Any update on the Caps situation? I just heard the current coaches kids are searching for teams and when they all find spots they will walk away and leave everyone else stranded.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:47 pm
I dont believe so.

Any update on the Caps situation? I just heard the current coaches kids are searching for teams and when they all find spots they will walk away and leave everyone else stranded.
Harsh tokes.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 pm
I dont believe so.

Harsh tokes.
I think they need to bring back Dom, and get this situation under control. As much as we dislike the caps, we cant afford to have another team drop in this loop. First Duffield, then Humberview and now the Caps. Crazy

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm
I dont believe so.

Harsh tokes.
I think they need to bring back Dom, and get this situation under control. As much as we dislike the caps, we cant afford to have another team drop in this loop. First Duffield, then Humberview and now the Caps. Crazy
Why roll out another team that only wins 5 games or less? Why do we need another sub par team?

Sure, every division needs a couple of bottom teams, but if the caps are gone, each game will mean more and there will be better hockey played.

It wasn't fun playing them this year, as they dragged down the level of play.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:23 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm

I dont believe so.

Harsh tokes.
Why roll out another team that only wins 5 games or less? Why do we need another sub par team?

Sure, every division needs a couple of bottom teams, but if the caps are gone, each game will mean more and there will be better hockey played.

It wasn't fun playing them this year, as they dragged down the level of play.

Ya, sure. Because your team was so good. Loser.