2010 GTHL AA East

Re: 2010 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Who’s upgraded for next season?

Post by Guest »

So if nobody's going to mention it I will. This years playoffs have really been interesting and I think the results have basically come down to coaching. Some teams have definitely out coached other teams. Are parents looking at the benches during the games? Which coach is grabbing the clipboard when his players come off the ice; and which coaches are yelling constantly.

What teams are constantly modifying their break out plays? Sorry North Toronto but wrapping the puck around the boards is not a breakout play.

What teams are rolling 3 lines and which teams shortening the bench. There has been some great coaching where some coaches have truly motivated their players to new heights. And there has been some shit coaching where teams bounced out of the playoffs way too early.
Don't go to the team that has the best players, go to the team with the best coaches.
Good luck and choose wisely. Just because your son is going to a stacked team doesn't mean they will win the playoffs.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:54 am So if nobody's going to mention it I will. This years playoffs have really been interesting and I think the results have basically come down to coaching. Some teams have definitely out coached other teams. Are parents looking at the benches during the games? Which coach is grabbing the clipboard when his players come off the ice; and which coaches are yelling constantly.

What teams are constantly modifying their break out plays? Sorry North Toronto but wrapping the puck around the boards is not a breakout play.

What teams are rolling 3 lines and which teams shortening the bench. There has been some great coaching where some coaches have truly motivated their players to new heights. And there has been some shit coaching where teams bounced out of the playoffs way too early.
Don't go to the team that has the best players, go to the team with the best coaches.
Good luck and choose wisely. Just because your son is going to a stacked team doesn't mean they will win the playoffs.
What you pay for is what you get ? :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:52 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:36 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:39 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:53 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:22 pm

Lol. Game 1 of 6… 3rd goal empty netter.
VR Short bench even better ???
EE has the experience.
There won’t be 6 games.
The 3rd period tonight EE looked like a deer in headlights.
Thank the BIG ranger for that one. EE poked the bear.
EE don't know what they got into
EE instead of Crosby, maybe ask Pat Maroon for a video this time. He would know a little bit about losing in the finals three years in a row.
Ah Pat Maroon won the Cup 3 years in a row.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:52 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:43 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:36 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:39 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:53 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:22 pm

Lol. Game 1 of 6… 3rd goal empty netter.
VR Short bench even better ???
EE has the experience.
There won’t be 6 games.
The 3rd period tonight EE looked like a deer in headlights.
Thank the BIG ranger for that one. EE poked the bear.
EE don't know what they got into
EE instead of Crosby, maybe ask Pat Maroon for a video this time. He would know a little bit about losing in the finals three years in a row.
I think you meant Cory Perry...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:55 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:54 am So if nobody's going to mention it I will. This years playoffs have really been interesting and I think the results have basically come down to coaching. Some teams have definitely out coached other teams. Are parents looking at the benches during the games? Which coach is grabbing the clipboard when his players come off the ice; and which coaches are yelling constantly.

If that statement refers to the playoffs that just happened you could not have made a more erroneous statement.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:11 pm

If that statement refers to the playoffs that just happened you could not have made a more erroneous statement.
We’re still in playoffs. :lol:

Post by Guest »

I stand correct. Playoffs still happening.
Not too shabby for a little 3K plus west team budget.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:02 am

The chat board literally refers to gthl east. The comments have nothing to do with the West. Why are you posting?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:36 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:02 am

The chat board literally refers to gthl east. The comments have nothing to do with the West. Why are you posting?
Technically…
West vs. East GTHL Championship Finals.