2010 GTHL AA East

Re: 2010 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 pm TR imploded because the coach decided that her player son go to LF, and that was her exit strategy, and a few players left with her. It backfired on her, as the TR organization kicked her off coaching her younger daughters TR team. Amateur hour. New, non-parent coach, good history with the organization. Mostly new players from other AA teams, fresh start.
And rightfully so! She screwed the u15 team… badly. There is a right way and a wrong way to step down. You don’t take the top 4 with you.

Post by Guest »

She didn’t take the top 4, the D she took was becoming lazy and complacent. Even after taking the 4, she still reached out to ask the other TR goalie if he wanted to move to LF. TR way better off now

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:19 pm She didn’t take the top 4, the D she took was becoming lazy and complacent. Even after taking the 4, she still reached out to ask the other TR goalie if he wanted to move to LF. TR way better off now
Only about 4-5 of the U14 team staying with TR at U15 level. The rest disbursed due to uncertainty. 5 going to LF. Royal screwing of TR organization.

Post by Guest »

Wow! All that to move to a team that will be in the same ranking next season.

Post by Guest »

Wonder how long it will be for her trail of chaos & team disharmony to spread to the LF U15 AA team.

Post by Guest »

Went to a AA skate yesterday. Looked like roster is full but was asked back tonight again. Not sure we will be going back. Any teams legitimately with roster spots open still?

Have also been to a few other skates - reading this site, I thought there would be a lot of AAA dropping down. Haven’t really seen any at the skates?

Post by Guest »

I'm pretty sure most teams filled their rosters before tryouts. I think LF and TR both may have spots left.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:12 am I'm pretty sure most teams filled their rosters before tryouts. I think LF and TR both may have spots left.
GP likely have a forward spot due to last minute decommit.

Post by Guest »

With most AA rosters set, curious how many teams picked up players dropping down from GTHL AAA. Would seem there were quite a few out for BDay skates but the few I know of all ended up on OMHL AAA lower end teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am DM merging with Vic Village for U15 AA.
correction: DM merging with Vic Village for U15 Select