2012 GTHL AA West

Re: 2012 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Beasts made quite a few changes this year. Don’t think they will be on top with the changes they made.

Post by Guest »

Heard that 4-5 kids left. Interesting. I guess some parents don’t only care about winning. Development is key.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:38 pm Heard that 4-5 kids left. Interesting. I guess some parents don’t only care about winning. Development is key.
At this age, definitely look for a good coach and ice time. The win at the end doesn’t matter at this age. There’s talent on every team. You have to find the right coach for your kid. Beasts changed both their goalies, some defence and forwards. It will be a different teAm.

Post by Guest »

With the panthers gone, should be more competitive. But don’t Know how strong the rattlers will be. They are a new team. Wonder if there’s any talent on that team.

Post by Guest »

all Panthers went to Rattlers. Diff jerseys, same results.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:41 pm all Panthers went to Rattlers. Diff jerseys, same results.
Oh I thought they got streetsville kids since that team broke up. Wonder where Al the kids from streetsville and panthers went.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:41 pm all Panthers went to Rattlers. Diff jerseys, same results.
No Panthers went to Rattlers

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:50 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:38 pm Heard that 4-5 kids left. Interesting. I guess some parents don’t only care about winning. Development is key.
At this age, definitely look for a good coach and ice time. The win at the end doesn’t matter at this age. There’s talent on every team. You have to find the right coach for your kid. Beasts changed both their goalies, some defence and forwards. It will be a different teAm.
Agreed. Well said.
A parent on the team told me at a tournament that a goalie left, a forward left and a defence left. They were not planning on making any changes.
Definitely talent on every team. Other teams will build strong teams for this upcoming season giving them a run for it!

Post by Guest »

Agreed. Both goalies are new. They got one of the terriers and toros goalies. A few changes on the defence and forwards.

Post by Guest »

The gap seemed much smaller this year between the beast and other teams. Is there a lot of summer training happening?