2012 GTHL AA West

Re: 2012 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:27 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:54 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:31 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:18 pmPredictions for tonight ?
MT def VR.
FT def HV.
Close but no
Hv ft game was brutal. Ft hogged the puck as they do. No passing, no systems at all. Girl won it for them.
Ok I’ll bite. So are you saying the girl hogged the puck then if she’s the one that won the game? I was there and all goals were a result of another player passing to the player that scored, including the passes to the girl who is very good. Team is winning because they are a team. By the way, no systems in AA yet, still very simple break outs and cycling in the offensive zone. Don’t be jeolous if ft

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:17 am
MT def VR.
FT def HV.
Close but no
Hv ft game was brutal. Ft hogged the puck as they do. No passing, no systems at all. Girl won it for them.
Ok I’ll bite. So are you saying the girl hogged the puck then if she’s the one that won the game? I was there and all goals were a result of another player passing to the player that scored, including the passes to the girl who is very good. Team is winning because they are a team. By the way, no systems in AA yet, still very simple break outs and cycling in the offensive zone. Don’t be jeolous if ft
I encourage you to rewatch. Hv actually played a better game and executed simple systems. Not consistently but have them. Hv unfortunately has too many bottom players to come out on top. Ft on other hand has all decent players (not top, just no bottom) who don’t know systems, don’t pass, just play a messy disorganized bang away at it game. Because players are big and aggressive they win, but don’t confuse that with a smart well played game. Just look at recent scores. close games. If those teams plug a few holes next season ft is sunk. Coaching is failing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:57 am
MT def VR.
FT def HV.
Close but no
I encourage you to rewatch. Hv actually played a better game and executed simple systems. Not consistently but have them. Hv unfortunately has too many bottom players to come out on top. Ft on other hand has all decent players (not top, just no bottom) who don’t know systems, don’t pass, just play a messy disorganized bang away at it game. Because players are big and aggressive they win, but don’t confuse that with a smart well played game. Just look at recent scores. close games. If those teams plug a few holes next season ft is sunk. Coaching is failing.
Lol. Toros have scored 28 goals and been scored on 8 times. Your theory sounds about right.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:54 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:57 am

MT def VR.
FT def HV.
Close but no
Lol. Toros have scored 28 goals and been scored on 8 times. Your theory sounds about right.
I agree. People have negative things to say whether you’re the bottom end team or the very top. It comes out of pure jealousy and lack of knowledge.

Post by Guest »

Any thoughts on Rangers vs MT game

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:02 pm Any thoughts on Rangers vs MT game
Ok I'll bite.

Rangers D outclassed Terriers. 2 of their goals were from their D. AAA bound kid is special. MR can't wait to have him I'm sure.

MT's D is bad. Makes too many mistakes and can't do a reset regroup to save their lives. Their goalie and offence usually keeps them in/wins games for them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:42 pm
Ok I'll bite.

Rangers D outclassed Terriers. 2 of their goals were from their D. AAA bound kid is special. MR can't wait to have him I'm sure.

MT's D is bad. Makes too many mistakes and can't do a reset regroup to save their lives. Their goalie and offence usually keeps them in/wins games for them.
The crazy thing is I hear HV is taking 4 of MT Defence which would make HV D pretty bad next year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:54 pm
Ok I'll bite.

The crazy thing is I hear HV is taking 4 of MT Defence which would make HV D pretty bad next year.
Wow. Really. Who

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:27 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:54 pm
Ok I'll bite.

Wow. Really. Who
Yup done deal.

Post by Guest »

Which teams will change the most in terms of players next season