2010 GTHL A East

Re: 2010 GTHL A East

Post by Guest »

sounds like a true Scarbrough parent

Post by Guest »

SIR was also dealing with 5 kids that were sick. I feel that is why they fell off in the 2nd half.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:18 pm SIR was also dealing with 5 kids that were sick. I feel that is why they fell off in the 2nd half.
Sounds like a you problem kid, sucks to suck haha loser can't even go bardown :D :D :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:18 pm SIR was also dealing with 5 kids that were sick. I feel that is why they fell off in the 2nd half.
Scarborough would lose to any team in the league. They reek and stink at hockey like holy moly they suck.

Post by Guest »

who scored in the game
any numbers

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:27 pm
Scarborough would lose to any team in the league. They reek and stink at hockey like holy moly they suck.
Ehh they are not that bad do not be mean they are just kids

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:36 pm
Scarborough Not allowed sucks ass man. They can't play hockey, a house league team would beat them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:36 pm
Scarborough Not allowed sucks ass man. They can't play hockey, a house league team would beat them.

Post by Guest »

SIR parents and coach have a lot to say (excuses and blaming others) after their first loss. SIR is a good team that earned their finals appearance, partly by creating their underdog story as motivation, riding it hard with the kids and on the board here. Just admit you got beat one game and go back to the drawing board. You're not the only team that's dealt with sick kids in the playoffs and it's not like SIR penalties just started happening. Instead of complaining about penalties why not coach the kids to be more disciplined?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:47 pm
SIR parents and coach have a lot to say (excuses and blaming others) after their first loss. SIR is a good team that earned their finals appearance, partly by creating their underdog story as motivation, riding it hard with the kids and on the board here. Just admit you got beat one game and go back to the drawing board. You're not the only team that's dealt with sick kids in the playoffs and it's not like SIR penalties just started happening. Instead of complaining about penalties why not coach the kids to be more disciplined?
They were never an underdog!!! They out shoot, out play and out think most of their opponents. They generally beat themselves with bad penalties. Last night they ran into a good team and got beat! That’s the brass tax. But underdog??? Come on now. Never blown out by any top team all season.