Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:54 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:31 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:48 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:09 am Ì
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:20 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

Coach not accustomed to loosing.
Berated the officials after his player ran the Eagles goalie and was ejected.
FH as a team should be embarrassed of that coaches actions.
He should be gone for multiple games.
I watched that game last night, not a parent of the Eagles or FH. Absolutely embarrassing from FH coach, someone said "disgraceful". That is the only way to describe it. Really was the worst of minor hockey. I didn't really care who won before yesterday, just wanted to watch the two top teams but I hope the Eagles blow them out again, and that guy shouldn't be anywhere near the bench.
Curiosity got the better of me, not a parent of either team but wanted to see the situation. Would not say the kid ran the goalie, based on the angle it looks like a poke-check gone wrong. Tough angle to catch the exact contact point but it's a hockey play intended to score with no ill intent. Not a great look for the TE parents to be honest with all the yelling, and while you can't see the FH coach it's embarrassing he had the clock run out instead of resuming play.
The hit was completely unintentional and was just a player going to the net. They definitely made contact, looks like player caught goalies head as he went down right away. Ref made one call. Changed his mind after speaking with TE coach. TE coach then runs his mouth chirping the fh player and using profanity pointing fingers at fh player in the box. No wonder fh coach lost his mind. Good on him for trying to defend his player while dealing with blind mentally challenged referees. TE coach is a low life classless piece of feces as are the trailer trash TE parents who chirp 14 year olds.
Lol... ok coach enjoy watching the next game from live barn
Right on eh ! When this is all over the TE parents can relive their glory as they reminisce on the factory line eh. Low life working class whores.
What a strange thing to say.

Re: 2010 GTHL A East

Post by Guest »

I think its time for hockey season to be over and everyone to take a break

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:45 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:09 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:47 am

Was an absolute disgrace, also considering it was his player that ran the goalie and took him out of the game. Made it about himself and embaressed his team. Literally displaying the literal bottom of the barrel of minor hockey garbage.
I watched that game last night, not a parent of the Eagles or FH. Absolutely embarrassing from FH coach, someone said "disgraceful". That is the only way to describe it. Really was the worst of minor hockey. I didn't really care who won before yesterday, just wanted to watch the two top teams but I hope the Eagles blow them out again, and that guy shouldn't be anywhere near the bench.
Curiosity got the better of me, not a parent of either team but wanted to see the situation. Would not say the kid ran the goalie, based on the angle it looks like a poke-check gone wrong. Tough angle to catch the exact contact point but it's a hockey play intended to score with no ill intent. Not a great look for the TE parents to be honest with all the yelling, and while you can't see the FH coach it's embarrassing he had the clock run out instead of resuming play.
The hit was completely unintentional and was just a player going to the net. They definitely made contact, looks like player caught goalies head as he went down right away. Ref made one call. Changed his mind after speaking with TE coach. TE coach then runs his mouth chirping the fh player and using profanity pointing fingers at fh player in the box. No wonder fh coach lost his mind. Good on him for trying to defend his player while dealing with blind mentally challenged referees. TE coach is a low life classless piece of feces as are the trailer trash TE parents who chirp 14 year olds.
Funny how you twisted things there. Go back and look at the Livebarn footage of the play. The ref makes the call instantly and does not for one second speak to the TE coach. Ref never approaches the TE coach. Sure the TE coach is pointing to get the FH player out of the game... It was a questionable play with the score 7-2. Both coaches were heated. I'm guessing you are FH parent ... so maybe take a step back and look at the play again. The FH player in a fairly reckless manner goes into the defenceless TE goalie ... even by NHL standards that's a penalty... whether it's a 2 or a 5 ... that we can debate. So to use your argument ... I'm guessing you don't think the TE coach should be protecting his player?
All of you guys should shut the Not Allowed up. You had a grown ass man yelling at a fourteen year old because of an accidental play and for some reason that coach didn’t get kicked out. If anything that couch should be suspended. FH coach did not try and run the clock out as all the players on the bench were talking to each other about the wasting time. The refs clearly could not figure something out as they kept going back and forth from the benches and the scorekeeper did not stop the clock. Just a heads up, the clock is supposed to stop at an injury run time or not

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:36 pm

Funny how you twisted things there. Go back and look at the Livebarn footage of the play. The ref makes the call instantly and does not for one second speak to the TE coach. Ref never approaches the TE coach. Sure the TE coach is pointing to get the FH player out of the game... It was a questionable play with the score 7-2. Both coaches were heated. I'm guessing you are FH parent ... so maybe take a step back and look at the play again. The FH player in a fairly reckless manner goes into the defenceless TE goalie ... even by NHL standards that's a penalty... whether it's a 2 or a 5 ... that we can debate. So to use your argument ... I'm guessing you don't think the TE coach should be protecting his player?
All of you guys should shut the Not Allowed up. You had a grown ass man yelling at a fourteen year old because of an accidental play and for some reason that coach didn’t get kicked out. If anything that couch should be suspended. FH coach did not try and run the clock out as all the players on the bench were talking to each other about the wasting time. The refs clearly could not figure something out as they kept going back and forth from the benches and the scorekeeper did not stop the clock. Just a heads up, the clock is supposed to stop at an injury run time or not
accidental play :lol: :lol: :lol:

rigggghhhtttt ... and the refs didn't ask the scorekeeper to stop the clock while they figured things out ... and the FH bench weren't asking the refs why they weren't stopping the clock while they figured things out.

Post by Guest »

🦅🦅🦅

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:58 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:54 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:31 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:09 am Ì

Lol... ok coach enjoy watching the next game from live barn
Right on eh ! When this is all over the TE parents can relive their glory as they reminisce on the factory line eh. Low life working class whores.
Hilarious. Hopefully you are just a troll and not a FH parent.
Just trolling all the maniacs hahahaha

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:35 pm I think its time for hockey season to be over and everyone to take a break
The end will come soon

Post by Guest »

Know Your Role and Shut Your Mouth

Post by Guest »

Obviously the FH coach wouldn't purposefully run the clock out...who is this joker?? Clueless FH parent.

Post by Guest »

Assuming the eagles win the series is their season over? Or do they go on to a provincial tournament or something?