2010 GTHL A East

Re: 2010 GTHL A East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:50 am FH Ccoach is a nut. I think got 9 or 11 games.
Rightfully so.

Post by Guest »

Looking forward to all this BS to come to an end tonight when the Eagles put FH out of their misery.

All the talking aside FH is a good team, they have 2 solid lines that can play and good goaltending. In saying that if they played in the West I'd see them battling it out with the Avs or Lightning for 4th or 5th. Good team, but we've seen much stronger all season long from our division. I'm surprised VRE didn't make it further.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 am Looking forward to all this BS to come to an end tonight when the Eagles put FH out of their misery.

All the talking aside FH is a good team, they have 2 solid lines that can play and good goaltending. In saying that if they played in the West I'd see them battling it out with the Avs or Lightning for 4th or 5th. Good team, but we've seen much stronger all season long from our division. I'm surprised VRE didn't make it further.
So is VRE :lol:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know of any openings on any East Teams for next year?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:42 pm Anyone know of any openings on any East Teams for next year?
What position u looking for?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:20 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:42 pm Anyone know of any openings on any East Teams for next year?
Eagles coach is classless. Did not shake hands

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:05 pm
GTFOH with your nonsense loser

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:05 pm
Unfortunate note to end the season on. Congrats to the Eagles on the win. It's not a great look not to shake hands afterwards.

Post by Guest »

I was watching. Looked to me like the coaches shook hands. It’s too bad FH couldn’t provide more opposition. Very big gap between these two teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:53 pm I was watching. Looked to me like the coaches shook hands. It’s too bad FH couldn’t provide more opposition. Very big gap between these two teams.
Yeah eagles coaches walked over and shook hands. Big gap between eagles and FH. Clear with the 2010's it was a big gap between east and west this season.