2010 GTHL A East

Re: 2010 GTHL A East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:05 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:20 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:42 pm Anyone know of any openings on any East Teams for next year?
What position u looking for?
Eagles coach is classless. Did not shake hands
I think you have to backwards FH Coach, FH parents very gracious in defeat, but FH players and coaches classless, skating off the ice before medal ceremony done, back to back games of running the TE players at end of game, if Refs were any good FH would have had 3-4 players in penalty box to end game. Both Head Coach and suspended Asst Coach are great role models for their boys.

Post by Guest »

FH's GAA entire season was under 2.00 and the TE's avg what 5 goals per game and 7 in back to back games...TE are the class of the 2010's.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:13 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:53 pm I was watching. Looked to me like the coaches shook hands. It’s too bad FH couldn’t provide more opposition. Very big gap between these two teams.
Yeah eagles coaches walked over and shook hands. Big gap between eagles and FH. Clear with the 2010's it was a big gap between east and west this season.
No, only two of the bench staff lined up to shake hands from the Eagles. The one who yelled at the player did not shake hands.

No difference between East and West. Both the same. The Eagles individually are stronger than both.

Post by Guest »

Assuming that was the case...why can't the FH coach just walk over and congratulate the TE's coach for winning it all??

Instead he tells his players to go to the change room, surprised they didn't try and cross check a few TE's on the way.

Post by Guest »

Comments this morning are pretty funny, TE parents on the East board whining and complaining that there was not enough kissing of the ring. Congrats on an amazing season, your team is the best of the 2010s at this level in the province. Nobody's buying the dirty FH nonsense though, we played them all season and know better.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 am Comments this morning are pretty funny, TE parents on the East board whining and complaining that there was not enough kissing of the ring. Congrats on an amazing season, your team is the best of the 2010s at this level in the province. Nobody's buying the dirty FH nonsense though, we played them all season and know better.
FH is not dirty, they just are not use to loosing and don't do it very well.
The players shook hands and that is all that matters.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 am Comments this morning are pretty funny, TE parents on the East board whining and complaining that there was not enough kissing of the ring. Congrats on an amazing season, your team is the best of the 2010s at this level in the province. Nobody's buying the dirty FH nonsense though, we played them all season and know better.
FH is not dirty, they just are not use to loosing and don't do it very well.
The players shook hands and that is all that matters.
Agreed. FH were gracious throughout the season because they normally came out on top. Always interesting to see how a team reacts to losing. Regardless ... another season in the books. Congrats to both Eagles and FH for winning their divisions and making it to the finals and congrats to Eagles for winning city finals. Should be a great matchup with Lorne Park now.

Post by Guest »

I don't think the person was saying "kiss the ring", but show some basic sportsmanship and respect and stand there and clap as the winning team gets their medal, just common decency things that come from up top, i.e. the coach.

And I was there, the last 2 lopsided losses a few of the FH players got really aggressive at the end, you are right they aren't use to losing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:30 am
I don't think the person was saying "kiss the ring", but show some basic sportsmanship and respect and stand there and clap as the winning team gets their medal, just common decency things that come from up top, i.e. the coach.

And I was there, the last 2 lopsided losses a few of the FH players got really aggressive at the end, you are right they aren't use to losing.
I did not see one Eagles player clap when FH got their medal. Why should FH have to stay on and 30 minutes to watch them celebrate

Post by Guest »

There are likely 1-2 Eagles parents that don't stay off these boards, taking aim at pretty much everyone their teams faces. Get a life. Leave it alone, you won, it's over, get a job and leave this board for east talk and go back to doing what you do in the West.