U18 AAA Whitby Wildcats

Re: U18 AAA Whitby Wildcats

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:57 am I guess it’s an honour being nominated. Congratulations. So close to an epic failure.
I’m sure next year is clarington, cow or Whitbys year. Keep crying buddy

Post by Guest »

Nothing like showing up to your game smelling like liquor and vomit! Classy coach!

Post by Guest »

Big W for OG

Post by Guest »

Huge Win! That should seal the deal and win the Division.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:42 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:57 am I guess it’s an honour being nominated. Congratulations. So close to an epic failure.
Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

What a disappointing year for markham, quinte and RHC. Markham I’m sure is blaming the cold and flu season
Not Dinosaur Dan?

Post by Guest »

Guest1 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:09 pm He was released? Or to be more accurate the kid asked for a release to get away from the worst coach in minor hockey. Other OG parents don't like him either and will comment behind the glass but will not say anything in fear of retribution towards their kid, that's what kind of person he is. OG should be ashamed for employing such a monster - he is all talk with zero ability to coach. He tries to save face attacking kids character but truly it is done out his own insecurities due to his complete lack of knowledge in the game and inability to coach. I mean really look at that haircut, can you take anyone seriously with that mop? Biggest loser in minor hockey with a mouth that doesn't shut up - how many times have you been suspended in 2 years?
Maybe u shoulda stuck with the coach

Post by Guest »

My kids mental health is more important. But congrats, m sure some kids enjoyed sitting on the bench.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:34 am My kids mental health is more important. But congrats, m sure some kids enjoyed sitting on the bench.
Sounds like your kid is better suited for house league.

Credit where credit is due, OG went in with a plan and rolled through tournament. Stifling defensively

Good luck from the eagles

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:34 am My kids mental health is more important. But congrats, m sure some kids enjoyed sitting on the bench.
Give it up, your kid sucks

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:55 am
Give it up, your kid sucks
My kid would rather play on a first line and lose in the OMHA’s than sit on the bench and watch his teammates win the OMHA’s.