U18 AAA Whitby Wildcats

Re: U18 AAA Whitby Wildcats

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:34 am My kids mental health is more important. But congrats, m sure some kids enjoyed sitting on the bench.
how’s his mental health while watching all his old buddies have the time of their life from his couch while his seasons been done for weeks?

Post by Guest »

If that would affect a kids mental health you should find a doctor quick. If the boys are not his friend anymore because he went to another team it’s pretty clear why he left.

Post by Guest »

How’s the team looking for next yr?

Post by Guest »

Will U18 have some strong 2007 to join this team?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:25 pm Will U18 have some strong 2007 to join this team?
Doubt it most have gone to other teams

Post by Guest »

It will be a crap shoot. New coach trying to bring in all imports. No one wants to play U18 AAA in Whitby, they kept a coach way too long. AA and A both made OMHAs last year, while AAA was a bottom feeder. AA and A players stayed while true AAA players went elsewhere. Will be the same this year. Why would any legitimate top end AAA player want to play for WW and end their minor hockey career with an abysmal season.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:04 am It will be a crap shoot. New coach trying to bring in all imports. No one wants to play U18 AAA in Whitby, they kept a coach way too long. AA and A both made OMHAs last year, while AAA was a bottom feeder. AA and A players stayed while true AAA players went elsewhere. Will be the same this year. Why would any legitimate top end AAA player want to play for WW and end their minor hockey career with an abysmal season.

Team sucks, organization sucks. Nothing like a corrupt board ruining one of the biggest organizations in Ontario.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:04 am It will be a crap shoot. New coach trying to bring in all imports. No one wants to play U18 AAA in Whitby, they kept a coach way too long. AA and A both made OMHAs last year, while AAA was a bottom feeder. AA and A players stayed while true AAA players went elsewhere. Will be the same this year. Why would any legitimate top end AAA player want to play for WW and end their minor hockey career with an abysmal season.
I think it had a lot of potential and still does. The coach did a great job trying to recruit some very good players but lost a bunch that would have played had they not been scooped up by OJHL or GOJHL teams. I think he will do a good job. Good luck to the group.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:26 pm
I think it had a lot of potential and still does. The coach did a great job trying to recruit some very good players but lost a bunch that would have played had they not been scooped up by OJHL or GOJHL teams. I think he will do a good job. Good luck to the group.
Very interesting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:25 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:26 pm
Very interesting

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. So he didn’t recruit well if he didn’t land the guys he wanted