2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

Cyo lol…..

Post by Guest »

Good thing you’re not choosing the roster.
The D pics are hilarious.

Post by Guest »

I’ve only heard of 3 of those D lol. Who made those picks? Kingston or yse dad by chance?

Post by Guest »

And even knowing some of those names doesn’t make them good choices. A lot of knowing or not knowing has more to do with standing out. Doesn’t necessarily mean in a good way. Show me some names of D that do their job and you can trust. And forwards that play position, move the puck cleanly. I’ll take effort and coach ability over egos and popularity contests.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:29 pm Team east bob falling apart. A bunch of plugs filling spots. Gm emailing anyone who owns a pair of skates trying to fill spots. Embarassment all around. Pay 5k to lose 15 0 every game. Go east.
BOB should be a single year opportunity. Not many would do it more than once. Teams will get weaker each year

Post by Guest »

It’s great marketing to call the summer league BoB, just like the world best cup of coffee!
If you know many of this kids, Bob is false advertising. Good kids, fine, some great, but common, not all the best choose that program.
It’s fun I’m sure for those that want to do it and post pics to self serve egos and trick friends and family, but sounds like your time and money can be spent better elsewhere. Or go to the cottage?

Post by Guest »

Problem is year 1 is important. As soon as a coach takes 4 buddies kids like JS did the next 2 years are wiped out. 2012 ETA team screwed unfortunately. Coach never out scouting kids and selling the product. It’s Amazing people think we gonna flock because of the BoB title. Hopefully team ends up better than it looks now.

Post by Guest »

I might start a league called “Simply the best. Better than all the rest.”

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:23 pm Problem is year 1 is important. As soon as a coach takes 4 buddies kids like JS did the next 2 years are wiped out. 2012 ETA team screwed unfortunately. Coach never out scouting kids and selling the product. It’s Amazing people think we gonna flock because of the BoB title. Hopefully team ends up better than it looks now.
Have seen and talked with coach and his 'scout' friends at Peterborough, Kingston and Silver Stick tourneys. We have also seen him at a bunch of league games. He is A++ and would have been great to get an invite and play for him! Have heard a lot of talk about top kids turning it down. Cupboard was nearly bare due to last year and cost? Format is different this year so can it be that? Zero PR done by the org and GM - thought the name was enough? The 2011 East Team has lots of top kids not playing as well if rumours are true.

Post by Guest »

Playoff predictions?