2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

Top 2 walk thru RR unless cow or NCP fall to 9th. They can give yse a go. But should be 1-bc 2-yse 9-PP 10-APR 11 KjG 12-OG. 3-8 should be some good even hockey. 2 teams with better tending should advance so I’ll give the nod to MW and CT.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:36 pm Top 2 walk thru RR unless cow or NCP fall to 9th. They can give yse a go. But should be 1-bc 2-yse 9-PP 10-APR 11 KjG 12-OG. 3-8 should be some good even hockey. 2 teams with better tending should advance so I’ll give the nod to MW and CT.
WW to be a surprise! Ramping up and going to be rolling at the right time!

Post by Guest »

MW does not have strong goalies MW gets wins because of their D and system. Offence and goaltending are their shortfalls. That being said, they will be 1 of the 2 teams getting through.

Post by Guest »

Any other teams that could get rolling like WW??? lol. Who has best chance to get thru with MW? Any teams besides CT and QRD have a chance? NCP or COW ?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:36 pm Top 2 walk thru RR unless cow or NCP fall to 9th. They can give yse a go. But should be 1-bc 2-yse 9-PP 10-APR 11 KjG 12-OG. 3-8 should be some good even hockey. 2 teams with better tending should advance so I’ll give the nod to MW and CT.
I don't think it it will be like that this year ,I think YSE gonna take a shot at first place

Post by Guest »

I don't think it it will be like that this year ,I think YSE gonna take a shot at first place!

Post by Guest »

YSE, Barrie, MW and QRD. Don’t expect any surprises unless unforeseen injuries or illness affects the outcome

Post by Guest »

Only ones qualified for best of the best are Tommy Lee, Alex Grady and Travis Brickley

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:56 pm And I heard new OG/CT team is keeping borders closed. Any truth?
The new north shore will be all CT , OG maybe 2 players the rest is weak, just look at the scoreboard ! One F one D rest gone and AA

Post by Guest »

Lots of O players going to G. Any G players going to O?