2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:55 pm DS and AD would absolutely be best kids in G.
NOT A CHANCE

Post by Guest »

Ad would be average in the omha.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:19 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:55 am
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:14 pmOk YSE kid mom
YSE kid playing in U13 is awesome and won't be coming down until 2011s draft year when exceptional status is needed to continue playing up. Even then ya never know! And I am not a YSE parent.
Lol. Wouldn’t even be the best kid if he played in the g but ok
WOW...always back to the G...and 'BEST"...I don't think the person was claiming he was. the best ever...yet at least but at least they were recognizing some potential which is undeniable!

They are 11/12 for crying out loud...why do we think it is so important to rank these poor kids comparing everyone to each other...let them stand on their own, be their own player...celebrate each kid's success and journey for what it is...to where EVERYONE ends up...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:44 pm Ad would be average in the omha.
AD is in the OMHA no? And in the top 25 in scoring in the u13 loop? And that OG team is hard to play against but really just mid pack. Not that stats are everything but you seem to be saying that the U12 loop is stronger than the U13?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:01 am So did Markham vs clarington.
YSE bitten by sick bug and injuries.
Markham likely the same. It happens.
Don’t start licking your chops, it’s not a shift in power. lol
MW have had 3 kids in the stands all with injuries for the last 2 weeks

Post by Guest »

RT out scouting I hear…. Big changes in waxer land coming? Hearing a couple heading to the G. Not sure who leaving but that team isn’t deep enough to lose couple top kids.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:26 pm RT out scouting I hear…. Big changes in waxer land coming? Hearing a couple heading to the G. Not sure who leaving but that team isn’t deep enough to lose couple top kids.
RT recruiting is a joke lol

Post by Guest »

How much recruiting in omha can you really do?
Top players don’t get releases unless they’re problems. Sp trade bottom players for bottom players?
That’s why rankings don’t change dramatically year to year. Possibly the odd unhappy player or parents playing in the G that resides in Omha area? But often red flags are a consideration. Few kids playing u13 could come down?
AA kids are primary options to choose.

Post by Guest »

Yse gonna fall out of top 2? MW hot on heels and have easier schedule to finish. Gonna see if AS is as good of a coach as he thinks he is…..

Post by Guest »

Could be wishful thinking?
YSE may lose 1 or even 2 of three games remaining and still finish ahead of Markham.