Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:06 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:32 am
guest2020 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:09 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:39 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:35 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:22 am

All fake news no player in this loop is AAA caliber

Not sure who is JF but at this age AAA players do not drop down to A.
Sounds legit, a AAA player dropping to A in their draft year… Next..
Kids drop down for various reasons…if true he can be a difference maker
It is true !! one of the better player from my son's AAA team moving to A next year. Very nice kid with a great shot. Focussing on baseball may be the reason as I heard that he is a very promising baseball player!
I've also heard stories of AAA kids dropping to single A (different age groups), for that exact reason. They want to play non-contact hockey because they are focusing on another sport, they also don't attend practices because they are focusing on another sport. Some families (cheapskates) want a discount because their kid isn't using practice ice and sometimes the "preferential treatment" leads to dissension within the team. Not saying they all do...just saying that I know of some that have.
It’s a team game one player is not going to win it for any team.

NT still the team to beat in this loop until further notice
I was pointing out that sometimes it’s detrimental to the team.

Re: 2008 GTHL A East

Post by Guest »

guest2020 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:32 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:35 am

Sounds legit, a AAA player dropping to A in their draft year… Next..
It is true !! one of the better player from my son's AAA team moving to A next year. Very nice kid with a great shot. Focussing on baseball may be the reason as I heard that he is a very promising baseball player!
I've also heard stories of AAA kids dropping to single A (different age groups), for that exact reason. They want to play non-contact hockey because they are focusing on another sport, they also don't attend practices because they are focusing on another sport. Some families (cheapskates) want a discount because their kid isn't using practice ice and sometimes the "preferential treatment" leads to dissension within the team. Not saying they all do...just saying that I know of some that have.

NOt questioning about NT winning it all again. Yes, Nt is always a great team even when my son played single A few years ago. I remember they were unbeatable. I just wanted to support the fact that there is a really good AAA player moving to A level. And I wish all the best for the kid because as he is such a nice kid and great family!!
Which team?

Post by Guest »

new team in town

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:50 amnew team in town
What is the name of new team?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 2:25 pm
VRE

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:54 pm
VRE
Oh so you mean new last place team in town.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:29 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:54 pm
VRE
Oh so you mean new last place team in town.
Who is still looking for players? Who are going to be the top teams this season?

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if the Brian Steele Earlybird running this September/October 2023? Great tourney and not seeing it on Hillcrest Canadians website. Want to register.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:09 pm

NOt questioning about NT winning it all again. Yes, Nt is always a great team even when my son played single A few years ago. I remember they were unbeatable. I just wanted to support the fact that there is a really good AAA player moving to A level. And I wish all the best for the kid because as he is such a nice kid and great family!!
Which team?
MI
guest2020

Post by guest2020 »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:42 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:09 pm

Which team?
MI
Correct!