2012 GTHL 'A' DIVISION

Re: 2012 GTHL 'A' DIVISION

Post by Guest »

East side will decide who's going to finals. Correct me if I am wrong, but TR cannot lose if NYK wins since GFA between 3 teams will be calculated.

Post by Guest »

3 way tie but Leaside is out with GF/A. Leaside needed to win 4-1, or more than 4 if TR scored 2 or more. Anyway a new 2012 A champ in the East this year.

Congrats NYK & TR

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:21 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:32 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:51 pm Son is a new player joining the GTHL East division this coming season but played against SIR, MI, TRT, EE, and LF the past season.
I am looking forward to the season opener.
What team was he on and what team is he joining?

Thoughts on some of the teams in the East you've seen in the past?
We are joining NYK for next season.

SIR: I thought they would be a strong team, but they look like a .500 team at best
MI: From GTHL champ (U10 year), to second last? from what I understand they lost only 3 players after U10 year.
TRT: A good team with some big kids.
EE: we played them previous season, didn't think they are skill enough to move to AA
LF:VS. them in a tournament, they don't look that great, how did they even get to the final?
How's LF looking now?
Good question…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:20 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:51 pm Son is a new player joining the GTHL East division this coming season but played against SIR, MI, TRT, EE, and LF the past season.

SIR: I thought they would be a strong team, but they look like a .500 team at best
MI: From GTHL champ (U10 year), to second last? from what I understand they lost only 3 players after U10 year.
EE: we played them previous season, didn't think they are skill enough to move to AA
LF:VS. them in a tournament, they don't look that great, how did they even get to the final?
How's LF looking now?
Good question…
Wow someone is keeping receipts

Post by Guest »

How's LF looking now?
Good question…
Looking great with the regular season trophy in the books.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:23 am

How's LF looking now?
Good question…
Loser mentality

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:23 am

How's LF looking now?
Good question…
Hey- if you won a tournament, a regular season trophy, or beat a team goal- that’s a successful season. Not everything is about the final winner and it’s not a loser mentality to be proud of what you accomplished.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:54 am

How's LF looking now?
Good question…
I mean to be fair, this guy is responding 6 weeks later to a guy who necroed a post that had been made 9 months earlier lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:13 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:54 am

How's LF looking now?
Good question…
I mean to be fair, this guy is responding 6 weeks later to a guy who necroed a post that had been made 9 months earlier lol
I had to google necroed.

Post by Guest »

Congrats to TR with their 5-0 rout of NYK.

Whoop whoop.