2007 GTHL EAST A

Re: 2007 GTHL EAST A

Post by Guest »

Anyone looking to play next season 2007 A?

There are still spots left for gritty forwards who can get the puck to the net, a couple D with long reaches and size and a goalie. If ya know, ya know. I’m sure your parents will be called soon to see if you are interested. Maybe some already have. Looking to finish up our careers with a championship and build a super team.

Post by Guest »

Why aren’t games being played throughout March break? Who’s responsible for this? I’m going to pull a Karen and complain. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Said yeah it’s alright, we’re doing fine…

THUNDER STRUCK!

YOU’VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:52 pm Anyone looking to play next season 2007 A?

There are still spots left for gritty forwards who can get the puck to the net, a couple D with long reaches and size and a goalie. If ya know, ya know. I’m sure your parents will be called soon to see if you are interested. Maybe some already have. Looking to finish up our careers with a championship and build a super team.
Call me. Very interested.

Post by Guest »

Who doesn’t want a cool coach? You don’t want some over the hill old guy coach who barely knows what day it is or what planet he’s on! I’m telling ya boys let’s finish it up with a championship. Why the hell not, right? You need a coach who’s knows what he’s doing and knows how to motivate his players. A coach who would jump on the ice if a brawl broke out with no questions asked. Someone you can respect and look up to. More to come, gotta take a leak.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:46 pm Who doesn’t want a cool coach? You don’t want some over the hill old guy coach who barely knows what day it is or what planet he’s on! I’m telling ya boys let’s finish it up with a championship. Why the hell not, right? You need a coach who’s knows what he’s doing and knows how to motivate his players. A coach who would jump on the ice if a brawl broke out with no questions asked. Someone you can respect and look up to. More to come, gotta take a leak.
😂🤣 Ya everyone wants a loser like that coaching
Bahahahhaha

Post by Guest »

I heard the Huskies got a new coach and are looking for players.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:05 pm I heard the Huskies got a new coach and are looking for players.
I hope players give it a try
It will be a good year

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:38 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:05 pm I heard the Huskies got a new coach and are looking for players.
It will be a good year
Heard that a number of players plan to make an appearance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:26 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:38 am
It will be a good year
Heard that a number of players plan to make an appearance
Looks like Shamrocks will have a U18 A and U18AA team. Also interesting to see that HC and GPR still have teams listed for next year. York Mills will be an interesting addition to the mix!