2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:14 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:37 am
Guest wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:35 am How bad does JRC smash VK this weekend?
VK wins. Book it! 2-1
I guess I should be buying a lottery ticket!
Keep eating that pasta boys !! Great job VK

Post by Guest »

VK wins. Book it! 2-1
Buy a ticket and go have a beer at pro cafe 🤣 well deserved

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:15 pm
VK wins. Book it! 2-1

It’s their first win after losses and ties to bad teams. Let’s see them do it twice before you get a hard-on guido.

Post by Guest »

VK wins. Book it! 2-1
Won’t save AN job

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:03 pm
VK wins. Book it! 2-1

It’s their first win after losses and ties to bad teams. Let’s see them do it twice before you get a hard-on guido.
If they do twice in regular season, then JRC will fall apart before playoff for sure. Everyone knows VK has weakest roster vs stacked JRC, TM and TYN, nothing is better than beating these teams even by one time to tell one truth: good team structure & development are the most things for the players in this age. Winning doesn’t mean you are learning, period.

Now all the pressure goes to so called stacked 10 Brick players TM next Sun vs VK. Keep stirring the pot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:03 pm
VK wins. Book it! 2-1

If they do twice in regular season, then JRC will fall apart before playoff for sure. Everyone knows VK has weakest roster vs stacked JRC, TM and TYN, nothing is better than beating these teams even by one time to tell one truth: good team structure & development are the most things for the players in this age. Winning doesn’t mean you are learning, period.

Now all the pressure goes to so called stacked 10 Brick players TM next Sun vs VK. Keep stirring the pot

It was a fluke win for VK. Good for them. VK parents smirking after the game was great. The same VK team has lost to the REPS Rebels and SENS this year. I don’t think any of the top teams are worried. If JRC played VK again tomorrow we’d win 8-0.
You guys sound like Leaf fans who start planning the parade after one fluke win. See you again soon.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:11 pm

VK wins. Book it! 2-1

It was a fluke win for VK. Good for them. VK parents smirking after the game was great. The same VK team has lost to the REPS Rebels and SENS this year. I don’t think any of the top teams are worried. If JRC played VK again tomorrow we’d win 8-0.
You guys sound like Leaf fans who start planning the parade after one fluke win. See you again soon.

Shin’s a$$ got tight after he read that :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

VK wins. Book it! 2-1

Fluke 😂 yeah right JRC 4 8 27 are weak and got exposed hard again :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:42 pm

JRC fwds 13 19 86 got exposed again too

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:54 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:42 pm

JRC fwds 13 19 86 got exposed again too

Not sure if 13 and 19 can get exposed if everyone already knows they are not good