2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:27 pm what happened to the TRW and titans?
Handful of Titans remain and TRW cleaned house.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:25 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:10 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:12 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:15 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:40 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:52 am

TRW too
TRW has the best coach. They are going to surprise a lot of people next season
TRW coach did a lot of work with the Sens and coach the for awhile. Look how that turned out.
He never coached them. He was hired as a trainer and followed the directions of MW and how he wanted the team to be taught. You’ll see the difference next season
Correction - he coached the older Sens and they ended up being dead last. Dead last…….cant wait to hear about great he is next year!
Book it!
I see ‘Book it’ again! Bahaha

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:08 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:19 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:44 pm Wonder where all the red wings and titan kids are going to end up. Down to AA?
Worry about your own kid
Sounds like your kid is one of those no one in AAA wants
But you are the one asking about AA 😎
Bwahahahahahaha

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:44 pm Wonder where all the red wings and titan kids are going to end up. Down to AA?
Red wings kids are all having a rough time finding teams. Even good aa teams r sayin no thanks . Next year this will be the Titans kids the way that team is shaping up. Saw the team snap and it’s mostly cuts from other teams who will be ending their aaa journey in March 2025. I am already sad for them

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:24 pm
Red wings kids are all having a rough time finding teams. Even good aa teams r sayin no thanks . Next year this will be the Titans kids the way that team is shaping up. Saw the team snap and it’s mostly cuts from other teams who will be ending their aaa journey in March 2025. I am already sad for them
Anyone see that movie with Tom hanks where he was talking to that ball WILSON

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:41 pm
Anyone see that movie with Tom hanks where he was talking to that ball WILSON
Just start paying the coach like the DMF daddy’s do. Kid will be safe with a spot

Post by Guest »

BL telling parents asking for spots he has more entitled parents than any other coach right now. Demands that nobody should be making and it’s not even tryouts yet. Gonna be a rough year behind the scenes in tittans land

Post by Guest »

Sounds like NYR too. Book It!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:33 pm
BL telling parents asking for spots he has more entitled parents than any other coach right now. Demands that nobody should be making and it’s not even tryouts yet. Gonna be a rough year behind the scenes in tittans land
There are no cuts on this new Titans squad. Only a handful of last seasons Titans remain. Players joining this team will put them in a position to complete with any team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:28 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:08 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:19 pm
Worry about your own kid
Sounds like your kid is one of those no one in AAA wants
But you are the one asking about AA 😎
Bwahahahahahaha
I’ve heard the bottom A teams need some players. Maybe you should give them call there might be a fit for your kid there