TRW
MR
TT
DMF
MM
NYR
SENS

Book IT!
I don't understand how people keep pumping the titans - just picked up a bunch of cuts from other teams.

check the rosters vs MM and NYR and SENS. TT is better than them.
DMF may still better than TT.
DMF is similar to MR
VK third? Who did they get?Still no forwards that can score.
Even they have nobody, still managed top 4 this year.

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:17 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:44 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:30 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:53 pm

check the rosters vs MM and NYR and SENS. TT is better than them.
DMF may still better than TT.
DMF is similar to MR
VK third? Who did they get?Still no forwards that can score.
But nobody listed below VK has better forwards than they do
TM and TRW have a much better forwards. Reps also have a few better than anything on that team. They are either too slow or are not effective anymore. Nyhl superstars :lol:
Morning java tells me the top 3 Vk forwards are better than top 3 on any of those teams. Book it!
A little too much sambucca in your coffee then bwahahahaha

🐸🐸🐸

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:38 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:19 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:37 am Next year:

NATS
VK
JRC
TM
REPS
TT
MR
TRW
DMF
Sens
NYR
MM

Boot IT!

Here Bookie Bookie Bookie! Good boy!
Awesome! Bahahaha
Wherever Josh Book goes the team crumbles!!! NYR will finish last!
BOOK IT!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:23 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:38 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:19 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:37 am Next year:

NATS
VK
JRC
TM
REPS
TT
MR
TRW
DMF
Sens
NYR
MM

Boot IT!

Here Bookie Bookie Bookie! Good boy!
Awesome! Bahahaha
Wherever Josh Book goes the team crumbles!!! NYR will finish last!
BOOK IT!
sounds like Paige’s mom has entered the chat. Have another drinky poo and go back to your instagram

Post by Guest »

Anybody know if MC was released by TM yet? Or do they allow cancer parents to insult other children and call their parents welfare cases and other terrible things? Before our game against the marlies BC told our JRC parents she hoped we win to “teach her fck head coaches a lesson” because they didn’t start MC. It made us so sick to hear that we turned away from her. Is her actions ok? Are they allowed to buy their way out of this? $$$$$
If TV family complains to the league then I think that team is F@CKED isn’t it? TM can set a precedent for other teams and show that this kid of behaviour is not tolerated! Everybody I heard talk about it feels the same way even the TM parent I talked to.If anyone has update pleez share otherwise lets hope they do the right thing these people have no place in the league.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 pm Anybody know if MC was released by TM yet? Or do they allow cancer parents to insult other children and call their parents welfare cases and other terrible things? Before our game against the marlies BC told our JRC parents she hoped we win to “teach her fck head coaches a lesson” because they didn’t start MC. It made us so sick to hear that we turned away from her. Is her actions ok? Are they allowed to buy their way out of this? $$$$$
If TV family complains to the league then I think that team is F@CKED isn’t it? TM can set a precedent for other teams and show that this kid of behaviour is not tolerated! Everybody I heard talk about it feels the same way even the TM parent I talked to.If anyone has update pleez share otherwise lets hope they do the right thing these people have no place in the league.
They’re bullies always have been since vaughan red

Post by Guest »

MC heading to join the DMF club. Hes taking tm GP53 and MM jrc too.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:25 pm MC heading to join the DMF club. Hes taking tm GP53 and MM jrc too.
No way they wouldn’t follow MC any where 😆😆😆

Post by Guest »

New manager for DMF is the barrie daddy “pool boy”. Him and MC good buds. How you think MM got lured in to dmf. Pays families to surround his kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:34 pm New manager for DMF is the barrie daddy “pool boy”. Him and MC good buds. How you think MM got lured in to dmf. Pays families to surround his kid.
Nice try but the DMF teams been full for a while.I wish we had MM but he not coming here.