Connecticut JR Rangers Brick champions

Welcome to Connecticut Hockey Forum, your premier online platform for all things youth and minor hockey in the Nutmeg State. Join our vibrant community of players, coaches, parents, and fans as we engage in lively discussions about local teams, up-and-coming talents, game analysis, and much more. Whether you're here for the latest game results, equipment recommendations, training resources, or simply to connect with fellow hockey enthusiasts, you've come to the right place. Let's lace up our skates and embark on an exciting journey through the world of Connecticut hockey together!

Connecticut JR Rangers Brick champions

Post by Guest »

CJR is on a 3 tournament streak at the brick. They run such a string program I dont see them losing any time soon.

Go Rangers Go
He shoots he scores

Re: Connecticut JR Rangers Brick champions

Post by He shoots he scores »

We’re from the Toronto area but I don’t want my son playing for the bulldogs or pro hockey how can we try out for your team?

Post by Guest »

He shoots he scores wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:40 am We’re from the Toronto area but I don’t want my son playing for the bulldogs or pro hockey how can we try out for your team?
Lol your kid is in for a rough ride with this attitude.

Post by Guest »

He shoots he scores wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:40 am We’re from the Toronto area but I don’t want my son playing for the bulldogs or pro hockey how can we try out for your team?
How about saving your $10,000, apply it to training (or life), and completely ignoring an ultimately irrelevant tournament.

If your kid is good enoug, with training, it really really does not matter if you go to the Brick or not.

So much more you can do for your kid than this one tournament.

Post by Guest »

Sounds like someone’s kid got cut.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:07 pm Sounds like someone’s kid got cut.
Is this the standard retort?