2008 GTHL AAA

All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2008 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:30 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:29 pm Great to see we have the LiveBarn scouts on here. Did they notice the awful penalty call on JRC with a minute to go in a tie game? Did they notice the ref that cost oakville the game against VK? Probably none of the above. The JRC MM game was packed for 2 periods and was a great idea for the kids involved. For the people speaking out against it let’s hear your legitimate arguments not your bellyaching. I also agree top 8 G teams should be in this tourney and let’s hear your complaints on that. There is obviously open ice at the pond and we should be showcasing all the kids, not just the ones from the rich teams that bought all the players
No one cares about this game…
THe GTHL does. Fines and suspensions coming.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:29 pm Great to see we have the LiveBarn scouts on here. Did they notice the awful penalty call on JRC with a minute to go in a tie game? Did they notice the ref that cost oakville the game against VK? Probably none of the above. The JRC MM game was packed for 2 periods and was a great idea for the kids involved. For the people speaking out against it let’s hear your legitimate arguments not your bellyaching. I also agree top 8 G teams should be in this tourney and let’s hear your complaints on that. There is obviously open ice at the pond and we should be showcasing all the kids, not just the ones from the rich teams that bought all the players
Next time have the required 4 refs (oh right, the refs are all occupied at the moment in a real tournament) and not 2 NYHL refs.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:56 am
Coaches are going to get suspended for the rest of the season.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:59 am
Look at the individuals that are involved in this. They are LOSERS. Because you are bigger physically doesn’t mean you are bigger then the rules and the ethical conduct that surrounds this prestigious tournament. Some guys can’t win or lose with class. Both teams weren’t good enough to make it you had you’re opportunity now sit back and watch. GTHL and hockey Canada need to step up and punish those involved. Classless.

Post by Guest »

The rules allowed it so burn.

Post by Guest »

Markham has a history of making bad decisions. And they are asking parents to pony up more to cover the last greasy fingers in the till.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:25 am The rules allowed it so burn.
Rules or no rules ... Pal, it's embarrassing. We couldn't get in so we're going to play an exhibition game right when the OHF is going? "Over here, look what we're doing!"

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:25 am The rules allowed it so burn.
Rules or no rules ... Pal, it's embarrassing. We couldn't get in so we're going to play an exhibition game right when the OHF is going? "Over here, look what we're doing!"
So? If you don't like it, you are free to ignore it and not watch. For me, I say why not? I'm not going to go watch them play a nothing game, but what do I care if they want to play some more hockey and help their players get some more eyeballs on them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 am
Look at the individuals that are involved in this. They are LOSERS. Because you are bigger physically doesn’t mean you are bigger then the rules and the ethical conduct that surrounds this prestigious tournament. Some guys can’t win or lose with class. Both teams weren’t good enough to make it you had you’re opportunity now sit back and watch. GTHL and hockey Canada need to step up and punish those involved. Classless.
Holy crap. So much clutching of pearls from so many snowflakes. Why do you care so much? A lot of scouts showed up while waiting for other games. These boys love playing hockey and they want to play more which is reason enough. What do you care? Don't like it then don't watch. If you are worried they are drawing scouts away from watching your boy, then trust me they are not watching your boy.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:15 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 am
Holy crap. So much clutching of pearls from so many snowflakes. Why do you care so much? A lot of scouts showed up while waiting for other games. These boys love playing hockey and they want to play more which is reason enough. What do you care? Don't like it then don't watch. If you are worried they are drawing scouts away from watching your boy, then trust me they are not watching your boy.
It will catch up with them keep doing stupid shit. People are watching.