Post by Guest »

Everyone here just talking about the draft are such losers

Re: 2008 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:22 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:05 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:25 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:10 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:03 pm BW has bust written all over him. Arrogant , selfish player.
What? Nooo waaayyy. fcuk sakes…
Best kid in the draft. Steal for Niagara. Bring your own ketchup to go with those cheeseburgers.
I have been watching this circus for 9+ years all the losers venting on here keyboard Cowboys blah blah blah. Say what you all want but for the love of God STOP TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN.
JUST STOP. THERE ARE MANY MANY MANY PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE INTO A DRESSING ROOM CLOSE THE DOOR and we'll you all know where this is going.
But STOP TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN whoever you are Man Woman somewhere in between cat dog whatever you identify as if you read this post and continue to speak about CHILDREN on a anonymous posting board you no better then a low life piece of garbage Not allowed. And as God is my witness if ever catch wind of who this/these people are it won't end well.

SO EVERYONE KEEP POSTING KEEP DISCUSSING KEEP DEBATING.

BUT STOP TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN.
Name a dressing room. Any rink, anytime. Put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead. You won’t do shit
Sherwood in Milton you Cupcake...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:46 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:22 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:03 pm BW has bust written all over him. Arrogant , selfish player.
Best kid in the draft. Steal for Niagara. Bring your own ketchup to go with those cheeseburgers.
I have been watching this circus for 9+ years all the losers venting on here keyboard Cowboys blah blah blah. Say what you all want but for the love of God STOP TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN.
JUST STOP. THERE ARE MANY MANY MANY PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE INTO A DRESSING ROOM CLOSE THE DOOR and we'll you all know where this is going.
But STOP TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN whoever you are Man Woman somewhere in between cat dog whatever you identify as if you read this post and continue to speak about CHILDREN on a anonymous posting board you no better then a low life piece of garbage Not allowed. And as God is my witness if ever catch wind of who this/these people are it won't end well.

Name a dressing room. Any rink, anytime. Put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead. You won’t do shit
Sherwood in Milton you Cupcake...
My kid was drafted and that’s all that matters so the rest of you can go cry in your milk because my boy did it.You muppets, after all these years watching you all talk so much crap on here and now look. Looks good on you all.

Post by Guest »

U will be here for another 9 years, bitching to your keyboard. Go seek a therapist, u have alcoholic vibes. CLearly your a hockey mom with that emotional b.s. U want to resort to violence but preaching dont talk about children, lmfao.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:00 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:33 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:27 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:50 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:59 am

Major black eye for the OHL and how they DO BUSINESS ($$$). So many kids left behind because mom and dad didn’t fill an envelope and believed in the way of merit and hard work just like the OHL says it is. It’s not. For any younger parents reading this, hard work, extra training, hitting the gym and being a team first player is not the way to get your name called this draft was blatantly obvious of that. You wanna get drafted, step on everyone in front of you, backstab everyone around you, fill the pockets of the right people and do not have morals, a conscience or a heart. It’s absolutely disgusting.
Yes my kid was passed up on. Am I upset, yes. Is he, no. He’s mad and now has something to prove and he and many of these kids will prove that they were deserving of recognition because of all the work and sacrifices they put in.
Karma will have her way and karma is on our side this time.
I didn’t pay a dime my kid went fairly high. I think you’re missing the point, there will always be the favours that are called in and that’s the OHL teams prerogative as it’s their for-profit business which is often time all built on relationships. Life isn’t fair pal and if you don’t teach your kid that now he’s in big trouble. Clearly your kid didn’t do enough or isn’t there but doesn’t mean it’s the end of the road just means more work to do.
Good for you. Hope he plays in the show but don’t tell me mine didn’t do enough. Don’t tell me what to teach my kid. Reason is because I didn't lick balls like you did. You paid with your reputation. I bet it’s completely ruined.
When my kid is on the ice, people notice him other than dad and mom. You are crying because a kid like JW got pick in the 14th round. Is it a joke? Yes, but there were at least 250 legit picks on merit. Let’s say 50 picks were bought/ favours. Your kid is not a top 250 player, so get to work dad and stop being the victim!
Top 100 and that's pushing it. But whatever makes you feel good.
The next 150 will not step foot on OHL ice other than the first meet and greet!
Hopefully your kid has a u18 spot..lol
I know many players that were late round picks that never gave up and played in the OHL for a few years.

This is just those stupid mother fxcking DMF parents who’s kids were so bad not just on the ice but off the ice and there whole family!!
I sense your wife had an affair with a DMF parent.

Post by Guest »

My son got drafted in the top 50, Im glad i didnt waste my time on money. Most of the parents in here are 250k in the hole.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:51 pm My son got drafted in the top 50, Im glad i didnt waste my time on money. Most of the parents in here are 250k in the hole.
You didn’t wasted and others did?
I am not sure what’s the purpose of kids playing hockey. If I’d for fun and life lessons I think no time and money wasted for anyone. But if your purpose is to play pro hockey, I don’t know if yours is wasted or not.

Post by Guest »

Are you all seriously still posting

The year is over

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:32 am Are you all seriously still posting

The year is over
What's the difference between posting/browsing?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:32 am Are you all seriously still posting

The year is over
For you maybe my kid is off to his OHL teams orientation weekend I’ll send a post card.