2012 GTHL EAST AA

Re: 2012 GTHL EAST AA

Post by Guest »

Heard NT made some changes should be interesting.

Post by Guest »

Seems to be a lot of DMM hate on the thread, except for the 1 guy who says they will finish 1st.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:33 pm Seems to be a lot of DMM hate on the thread, except for the 1 guy who says they will finish 1st.
I know! Why so much hate for the Mustangs? You guys do realize you’re hating on a group of 10 & 11 year old kids, right? And I’m pretty sure that guy was being sarcastic about them finishing first.

Post by Guest »

Agreed. it is one guy whos ripping on DMM. His kid got cut off a bottom AA team. Beat it buddy!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:48 pm Agreed. it is one guy whos ripping on DMM. His kid got cut off a bottom AA team. Beat it buddy!
This is it. Gotta head over to A, hopefully gain whatever was needed and come back in a year.
Guest99

Post by Guest99 »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:57 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:48 pm Agreed. it is one guy whos ripping on DMM. His kid got cut off a bottom AA team. Beat it buddy!
This is it. Gotta head over to A, hopefully gain whatever was needed and come back in a year.
I think it’s obvious to those in the know who the culprit is, and it’s not one that got cut and plays in A.

Post by Guest »

Can those in the know please enlight us peasants?.....😁. Dying to know what this is all about!

Post by Guest »

Guest99 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:04 pm
I think it’s obvious to those in the know who the culprit is, and it’s not one that got cut and plays in A.
Can those in the know please enlight us peasants?.....😁. Dying to know what this is all about.

Post by Guest »

No one is hating on a 10 or 11 year old specifically. Its usually the parent group and their ego's. Take syb for example. Not the most liked team because of the parent group from u10.
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:37 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:33 pm Seems to be a lot of DMM hate on the thread, except for the 1 guy who says they will finish 1st.
I know! Why so much hate for the Mustangs? You guys do realize you’re hating on a group of 10 & 11 year old kids, right? And I’m pretty sure that guy was being sarcastic about them finishing first.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:02 am No one is hating on a 10 or 11 year old specifically. Its usually the parent group and their ego's. Take syb for example. Not the most liked team because of the parent group from u10.
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:37 pm
Unless they have kept the same roster or only changes a couple of kids, wouldn't the parent group be very much different for the Mustangs and SYB? Well for any team really. There has been talk on here about a lot of changes and lateral movement sonI can only assume most rosters have changed, even if only by a handful of players. 🤷‍♀️