2012 GTHL EAST AA

Re: 2012 GTHL EAST AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 am SIR, I assume scoring and competing in games will be difficult next year. Your top players score all your goals, and they are all leaving. How do you replace these kids? I don't see AAA kids dropping to SIR to replace the players. Fair, your goaltending and Defense are strong, but you need the offence to win and compete in games.

Top 3D are gone, as well as their stronger goalie
:o

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 am SIR, I assume scoring and competing in games will be difficult next year. Your top players score all your goals, and they are all leaving. How do you replace these kids? I don't see AAA kids dropping to SIR to replace the players. Fair, your goaltending and Defense are strong, but you need the offence to win and compete in games.

They really only have 1 top forward. #17 the rest are meh. They have also lost players every year re loaded and are always competitive. Come Christmas time no one had this team on their radar but yet again are in the final
4 for the 3rd stright year. I am sure they will be more than fine.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am

They really only have 1 top forward. #17 the rest are meh. They have also lost players every year re loaded and are always competitive. Come Christmas time no one had this team on their radar but yet again are in the final
All this focus on SIR...so many haters and parent cuts speaking up. MI and SYB are in the playoffs and here we are concerning ourselves with SIR next year.

Turnover isn't a bad thing. That's life. Do you plan to stay at your company until you retire? SIR will be fine. Can't say the same about EE, DMM, FH.

Post by Guest »

Hearing 17 is out, going to NYK

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm

Hearing 17 is out, going to NYK

Leaving for a team that can’t even make the playoffs is hilarious. But gosh those young cosches there are ambitious and good salesmen.

Post by Guest »

Should be exciting hockey coming up. I predict a SYB & MI final. We are due for a small upset. So TR is out and SIR seems to tie too many games to push through. Predictions?

Post by Guest »

Ajax Pickering Raiders 2012 AA team looking for a goalie.
Contact team if interested

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:48 am Should be exciting hockey coming up. I predict a SYB & MI final. We are due for a small upset. So TR is out and SIR seems to tie too many games to push through. Predictions?
TR and Markham for my final. Should be an exciting semi-final rd

Post by Guest »

Any AA East players making the jump to AAA next season?

Post by Guest »

Rumour has a few from Scarborough and NT.
Heard some are dropping down too.