2012 GTHL EAST AA

Re: 2012 GTHL EAST AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:06 am Raiders is a full roster change for next year?
Yes they're losing most of their strong players

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:10 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:01 am A lot of these parents and parent coaches not dealing with reality. Such a joke. Skill and athleticism will win in the end!
100% true. It will all come out in the wash. So much entitlement out there amongst a lot of teams. They should stay in house league or select if the parents want full control of who’s on there social club.
It's AA hockey - it is 100% a social club. Would much rather have my kid play with all of his buddies and end up in 4th/5th/6th, then have some crazies come and try and hijack a team so that my kid can win some piece of plastic. Experiences are formed by the people you are around not whether you won a tournament when you were 12

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:50 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:06 am Raiders is a full roster change for next year?
Yes they're losing most of their strong players
Who cares this is old news they lose players every year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:54 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:01 am A lot of these parents and parent coaches not dealing with reality. Such a joke. Skill and athleticism will win in the end!
100% true. It will all come out in the wash. So much entitlement out there amongst a lot of teams. They should stay in house league or select if the parents want full control of who’s on there social club.
It's AA hockey - it is 100% a social club. Would much rather have my kid play with all of his buddies and end up in 4th/5th/6th, then have some crazies come and try and hijack a team so that my kid can win some piece of plastic. Experiences are formed by the people you are around not whether you won a tournament when you were 12
If its a social club you wouldn't be bag skating a team of kids or practicing three times a week. Let talent decide who plays and who doesn't. It's disgusting how so many teams are manipulated by parents. Parents will always say 'its all about the kids', BS it's all about the parents and who they want to hang with.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:54 pm
Perfect. You just explained why Select hockey is great. Go paly select with your kid and his friend. WIN WIN. This excuse generally comes from parents with weak kids who are on the team as luggage. AA hockey is not for you.

Post by Guest »

Exactly.
Dont complain that you’re not winning - especially in AA. Make a change. Might not be AAA but is still considered competitive. It’s always the parents with the weak kids that push the “it’s for the kids.”

Post by Guest »

Wowza this chat is fiesty. What team is everyone complaining about?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:16 pm Wowza this chat is fiesty. What team is everyone complaining about?
Entitled teams. Go figure!!

Post by Guest »

In general. AA are the wannabes but don’t want to be the wannabes if it doesn’t include their kid. 😂

Post by Guest »

Heard SYB is skating new players with current team. WTF!!!! How do the kids or parents feel about that?